Mordhau

Think on buying game, worried about idle player/lute player.

83 50
  • 18 Aug
 Budd

Buy this game once its fixed, which is probably never.

Knight 253 682
  • 18 Aug
 Iodine

the lute is extremely overpowered, especially in duels. I wish I could refund the game

47 19
  • 18 Aug
 DEADSY

Epic bread

294 235
2 0
  • 19 Aug
 darkie215

@elToroGuapo said:
Fucking tryhard nerds, i hope the devs put bagpipes too.

Fuck yeah introduce a whole band of instruments.

Sellsword 674 2135
  • 20 Aug
 Goof

Honestly I mostly just throw rocks/use bows in frontline anymore to keep myself entertained.

It's quite comical choosing a single player to hunt down over and over until they start raging.

83 50
  • 20 Aug
 Budd

@Goof said:
Honestly I mostly just throw rocks/use bows in frontline anymore to keep myself entertained.

It's quite comical choosing a single player to hunt down over and over until they start raging.

I have to play like a shit flinging ape to get enjoyment anymore

57 118
  • 20 Aug
 Quadsword

@nohbdy said:
Unless you're playing competitively who cares. There's no elo or anything you lose if your team loses, and the other team probably has their own players fucking around as well. Just have fun

And now we know why 90% of frontline matches are one sided stomps.

57 118
  • 20 Aug
 Quadsword

@Runagate said:
Your loss. The game is one of the best pvp games in years.

Yup. It's so good it lost 90% of its players in 4 months and probably won't survive the new year.

Knight 2225 3990
  • 21 Aug
 Runagate

That's not because of bad mechanics though

66 91
  • 21 Aug
 SoRoofless

This is a fake post. No one does research like this on such a trivial issue before buying a game.

110 62

I'd be more worried about the terrible map balanced, one sided stomps and lack of fixes, would not recommend buying it. Give it until the end of the year and it will probably be on about 2k player base.

85 24
  • 22 Aug
 CazzyVR

@Sephiroth87xz said:

@nohbdy said:
Unless you're playing competitively who cares. There's no elo or anything you lose if your team loses, and the other team probably has their own players fucking around as well. Just have fun

I have fun play like a team(i read of frontlines gamemode), take/defend objective and trying to win.

If is something like lute permit to stay idle without helping i think no buy the game if developers don't limit in some way.

I think this game isn't what is adversited, thanks for the info.

So... you aren't getting the Game... cause a few Players may decide to entertain the masses on a Medieval Guitar? Seems like weird qualifications for buying a Game imo

178 165
  • 22 Aug
 Unlikely

"Entertaining" is overly generous.

601 471
  • 22 Aug
 esturias

Don't you guys realize that this thread is long dead and just got necroed?

33 25
  • 24 Aug
 Demfr

This game is meme factory and it should have all this funny stuff...

10 4
  • 24 Aug
 Turrican

Lute players are no problem. TK'ers and the shitty kicking system is a problem.

85 24
  • 24 Aug
 CazzyVR

@Turrican said:
Lute players are no problem. TK'ers and the shitty kicking system is a problem.

For me I do accidentally hit a Friendly from tiem to time, but I try my hardest to avoid directly killing team, If I do, usually cause they've taked hits and mine just so happened to be the killing blow