Mordhau

Think on buying game, worried about idle player/lute player.

4 2

Hi was thinking on buying the game, but reading on steam forum i see many players talking of lute players, not helping to do nothing in game and basically be a problem for the match.

Is an exageration or developers think to doing something because i read votekick don't help.

367 341
  • 10 May
 Peacerer

Lute players sure are serious problem. Developers gonna nerf lute in the patches to come. Starting with one less string.

4 2

@Peacerer said:
Lute players sure are serious problem. Developers gonna nerf lute in the patches to come. Starting with one less string.

Hi i was asking information to developers, not need troll.

414 418
  • 10 May
 nohbdy

Unless you're playing competitively who cares. There's no elo or anything you lose if your team loses, and the other team probably has their own players fucking around as well. Just have fun

4 2

@nohbdy said:
Unless you're playing competitively who cares. There's no elo or anything you lose if your team loses, and the other team probably has their own players fucking around as well. Just have fun

I have fun play like a team(i read of frontlines gamemode), take/defend objective and trying to win.

If is something like lute permit to stay idle without helping i think no buy the game if developers don't limit in some way.

I think this game isn't what is adversited, thanks for the info.

Baron 47 89
  • 10 May
 Tatornator

Oh boy 😂😂😂 this is a GOOD one

Someone make a master thread of hilarious and seemingly troll posts that are actually serious lol

777 1030

Seeing a bloody lutist shredding away in the middle of battle, surrounded by death, limbs, blood and bodies, yet he continues to patriotically pluck.... honestly one of the best additions over Chivalry...

Baron 47 89
  • 10 May
 Tatornator

@smellycathawk said:
Seeing a bloody lutist shredding away in the middle of battle, surrounded by death, limbs, blood and bodies, yet he continues to patriotically pluck.... honestly one of the best additions over Chivalry...

Eloquently said my dear fellow

4 2

@Tatornator said:
Oh boy 😂😂😂 this is a GOOD one

Someone make a master thread of hilarious and seemingly troll posts that are actually serious lol

Not understand why talking of a potentially distruptive feature of the gameplay is trolling but if this is an example of the playerbase i do the right choice to not buy the game, bye.

There is a way to delete the account or moderator can do it, not need anymore.

367 341
  • 10 May
 Peacerer

@Sephiroth87xz said:

@Peacerer said:

Hi i was asking information to developers, not need troll.

How about 2 strings off?

6 22
  • 10 May
 COONSWARM

Not understand why talking of a potentially distruptive feature of the gameplay is trolling but if this is an example of the playerbase i do the right choice to not buy the game, bye.

does anyone else remember when video games were about having fun

24 14
  • 10 May
 muNt

@COONSWARM said:

if is something like fun permit to stay idle without helping i think no buy the game if developers don't limit fun in some way.

Empress 380 890
  • 10 May
 Soulcatcher

It will not affect your gameplay to any sort of serious extent.

6 22
  • 10 May
 COONSWARM

most lute players are just engineers who ran out of spikes to lay down and shit to repair. its fine just go kick some shieldboi to release stress

Baron 47 89
  • 10 May
 Tatornator

@muNt said:

@COONSWARM said:

if is something like fun permit to stay idle without helping i think no buy the game if developers don't limit fun in some way.

Another one? xD or a good sense of humor?

Knight 2266 4081
  • 10 May
 Runagate

Your loss. The game is one of the best pvp games in years.

Knight 334 777
  • 10 May
 AngelEyes

I prefer bards because they stay out of my way and aren’t riposte feeders

Last knight a guy on mountain peak knocked an enemy off a cliff and I was like oh nice. Then he JUMPED DOWN AFTER HIM TO HIS DEATH LITERALLY LOWER THAN BOT IQ

37 49
  • 10 May
 Deckard112

If you’re worried about 1-2 guys on a team who rather play a lute and do funny stuff please stay away from this sacred community we don’t need you and we don’t want you.

210 197
  • 10 May
 recurf

hahahahahahahaha