Mordhau

Hanging after purchasing something

Knight 21 19
  • 9 May
 Archer1145

I just get a spinning loading indicator that goes on indefinitely and I'm forced to restart the game after every purchase. At least after I restart, the purchase actually goes through.

6 29

I have the exact same issue. It's really annoying.

Incidentally, the level 35 banner also hasn't unlocked despite being level 36.

Duke 341 973

This! Was just about to post about this one. After making a purchase in the armory, it takes my money, but I remain stuck with the spinning icon. After a restart, I use the item purchased.

I'm curious Archer, what's your rank? I'm 36. It could be related to rank, because I haven't heard many people complaining about this one.

Knight 21 19

@Ruby Rhoderick said:
This! Was just about to post about this one. After making a purchase in the armory, it takes my money, but I remain stuck with the spinning icon. After a restart, I use the item purchased.

I'm curious Archer, what's your rank? I'm 36. It could be related to rank, because I haven't heard many people complaining about this one.

40 as of right now

Duke 341 973

Ahh so seems likely this is a bug attributed to higher ranks.

Knight 21 19
6 29

Got this comment from the UI dev on Reddit.

"Yeah we're aware of this and I've had it too, it's definitely annoying - a workaround for now instead of relaunching the game every time is to simply type "reconnect" in console."

42 17

typing reconnect does nothing for me

Duke 356 384

Same thing for me. Rank 35.

God knows how much gold I've lost from having to reconnect to the server because I just wanted to buy another weapon.

Edit: Probably like 1000, come on devs. Hook me up.

42 17

if i buy an item, it will freeze, but the item is still purchased when i restart

Knight 11 51
  • 11 May
 PLOUPLOU

I have exactly the same issue. Also everything after level 30 is still locked despite the fact that i'm level 45.

3 2
  • 12 May
 CBFishlips

@LordCommanderJonSnow said:
typing reconnect does nothing for me
Reconnect didn't do anything for me either but I tried a few commands and restartlevel worked!

42 17

above console command 100% works, thanks!

7 2
  • 14 May
 daggial

same thing with the shop bug. every time i buy something i need to restart the game because it get stuck on the loading screen

i heard that this is related to the level 35 banner problems, but i'm level 34 so that bullshit
but what i can say for sure it was working properly until two days ago

so i don't know exactly when happened, but it's definitely related to the progression of the account

3 2
  • 14 May
 CBFishlips

@daggial said:
same thing with the shop bug. every time i buy something i need to restart the game because it get stuck on the loading screen

Restartlevel is the command you want when purchasing stuff, I don't believe it works while you're in a game though

42 17

can confirm that I can't get any banners past level 35 and I'm 40+