Mordhau

Hanging after purchasing something

Knight 21 19
  • 9 May '19
 Archer1145

I just get a spinning loading indicator that goes on indefinitely and I'm forced to restart the game after every purchase. At least after I restart, the purchase actually goes through.

6 29
  • 9 May '19
 HaywireHayley

I have the exact same issue. It's really annoying.

Incidentally, the level 35 banner also hasn't unlocked despite being level 36.

Duke 341 974
  • 9 May '19
 Ruby Rhoderick

This! Was just about to post about this one. After making a purchase in the armory, it takes my money, but I remain stuck with the spinning icon. After a restart, I use the item purchased.

I'm curious Archer, what's your rank? I'm 36. It could be related to rank, because I haven't heard many people complaining about this one.

Knight 21 19
  • 9 May '19
 Archer1145

@Ruby Rhoderick said:
This! Was just about to post about this one. After making a purchase in the armory, it takes my money, but I remain stuck with the spinning icon. After a restart, I use the item purchased.

I'm curious Archer, what's your rank? I'm 36. It could be related to rank, because I haven't heard many people complaining about this one.

40 as of right now

Duke 341 974
  • 9 May '19
 Ruby Rhoderick

Ahh so seems likely this is a bug attributed to higher ranks.

Knight 21 19
  • 9 May '19
 Archer1145

perhaps

6 29
  • 10 May '19
 HaywireHayley

Got this comment from the UI dev on Reddit.

"Yeah we're aware of this and I've had it too, it's definitely annoying - a workaround for now instead of relaunching the game every time is to simply type "reconnect" in console."

42 17
42 17

typing reconnect does nothing for me

Duke 356 384
  • 10 May '19
 AFluffyKnight

Same thing for me. Rank 35.

God knows how much gold I've lost from having to reconnect to the server because I just wanted to buy another weapon.

Edit: Probably like 1000, come on devs. Hook me up.

42 17

if i buy an item, it will freeze, but the item is still purchased when i restart

Knight 11 51
  • 11 May '19
 PLOUPLOU

I have exactly the same issue. Also everything after level 30 is still locked despite the fact that i'm level 45.

3 2
  • 12 May '19
 CBFishlips

@LordCommanderJonSnow said:
typing reconnect does nothing for me
Reconnect didn't do anything for me either but I tried a few commands and restartlevel worked!

42 17

above console command 100% works, thanks!

7 2
  • 14 May '19
 daggial

same thing with the shop bug. every time i buy something i need to restart the game because it get stuck on the loading screen

i heard that this is related to the level 35 banner problems, but i'm level 34 so that bullshit
but what i can say for sure it was working properly until two days ago

so i don't know exactly when happened, but it's definitely related to the progression of the account

3 2
  • 14 May '19
 CBFishlips

@daggial said:
same thing with the shop bug. every time i buy something i need to restart the game because it get stuck on the loading screen

Restartlevel is the command you want when purchasing stuff, I don't believe it works while you're in a game though

42 17

can confirm that I can't get any banners past level 35 and I'm 40+