Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Patch 04: ERROR - Failed to reserve slots (local match and online)

9 0
  • 11 May '19
 horrorshow1984

i can connect to servers again. apparently the patch managed to corrupt the installation for me.
here's what i did:
i uninstalled the game and reinstalled from a backup.
after installation and updates where done, i still had the same problem.
so i decided to validate the game cache despite it being a new installation with the latest updates.

validate game files via steam by right-clicking Mordhau -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity Of Game Files
3 files were corrupt and were reacquired (a total of 10 KB).
just connected to a server and it worked. i'm stoked as f*! :)

please let me know if that also solves the problem for you guys, then we can edit the tread title to SOLVED for people googling for it. Thanks!

988 6974
  • 11 May '19
 marox — Project Lead

@horrorshow1984 said:
i can connect to servers again. apparently the patch managed to corrupt the installation for me.
here's what i did:
so i decided to validate the game cache despite it being a new installation with the latest updates.

validate game files via steam by right-clicking Mordhau -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity Of Game Files

please let me know if that also solves the problem for you guys, then we can edit the tread title to SOLVED for people googling for it. Thanks!

Did this also fix local matches for you?
Also, do you have a local server running when you're trying to join local matches? (I don't mean if you're trying to join the server, just if it's running)

9 0
  • 11 May '19
 horrorshow1984

@marox said:

@horrorshow1984 said:
here's what i did:

Did this also fix local matches for you?
Also, do you have a local server running when you're trying to join local matches? (I don't mean if you're trying to join the server, just if it's running)

It fixed everything. I’m having a blast :)
Also I didn’t have a local server running.