Mordhau

Didn't recieve 10k Gold Compensation?

3 1
  • 8 May
 Xenoxia

Hi there! I'm wondering if anyone could give me some help, I logged into Mordhau today and it mentioned a 10k gold compensation. I clicked 'accept' on the confirmation but have not actually received the gold compensation.

21 8
  • 8 May
 Defman

Have you checked the Armory tab? That's the only place where you can see your gold. I thought I didn't receive it either because there's no feedback once you click Accept.

3 1
  • 8 May
 Xenoxia

Yes I checked it, I only have the 180 gold I had before.

8 6

i can't even check if I'm gonna get it or not considering I get an error during the update. Now I can't play.... argh... tsk..

3 1
  • 8 May
 Xenoxia

Yeah, whenever I load up the game it's always at twice my normal resolution and I have to window the game to fix the resolution.

1 0
  • 8 May
 WhiskyNeef

Same issue here , I even restarted Steam twice , checked my game files....Still no prompt for the 10K gold and even lost some that I had...

8 6

i have 24k gold and no idea what to use them for :( I wish we can buy points. not enough points for my dream build :(

2 0
  • 8 May
 Sharki

yeah.. same thing here, when i log i got the msg about 10k gold but didnt receive anything.... what a joke......again....

3 1
  • 8 May
 SirGibbon

Same situation for me. I hit accept (and quadruple-checked that my mouse was hovering over the right button) and haven't received the gold, at least not yet. I still only have ~7k gold.

I received no word on Discord about the issue.

1 0
  • 8 May
 Snowba11

Gonna check in just to make sure I don't neglect this, as this has happened to me as well. I was affected by the EXP/Gold bug so I felt warranted in accepting this, but I am currently still sitting at 2k gold (even bought something cheap to see if it would refresh the number, alas it did not.)

Hopefully it'll sort itself out, but better safe than sorry.

4 3
  • 8 May
 Rosenberg

Yep, no gold. I thought I clicked decline for a sec but that's the left button.

3 1

Funny enough my friend, who just just bought the game last night, got his 10k gold...

Sellsword 226 264
  • 9 May
 Redeaux

Just play the game for fun
1542677161719.jpg

1154 1805

Update: I recieved my compensation.

3 1
  • 9 May
 SirGibbon

Eventually I was prompted again on startup, this time receiving the gold.

On initial load, the main menu gets choppy for me (I'm assuming some cache is being built). I waited until my FPS got normal again before hitting "Accept". This could very well be some false pattern recognition but it may be worth a try for anyone who encounters the prompt again to wait for that?