Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

[FIXED] Dedicated Server Tool doesn't work post patch #4

4 0
  • 8 May '19
 Yangjo

I have been able to host the server normally before this patch and be able to connect to it. Post patch #4 with the hotfix, I can no longer host the server even with the necessary ports and new port, 15000, port forwarded. I have checked firewall, advanced firewall, nothing seems to be odd or out of place. I have also restarted steam multiple times to also see if there was a hotfix for the server tool. I am also on the proper build, #4, for my client.

UIN5zKp.png

Here it shows nothing out of the ordinary either, I just can't find it in the server browser, nor can I connect from console to it with my public ip, 127.0.0.1, and my friends can't connect to it either.

It seems like perhaps the dedicated server tool may not be working, as I also don't see any community servers being hosted in the server browser, but that may be due to the patch just recently releasing.

988 6974
  • 8 May '19
 marox — Project Lead

Grab latest server files, we deployed a fix.

4 0
  • 8 May '19
 Yangjo

I have, just forgot to confirm it works. Thanks for the quick fix.

7 0
  • 8 May '19
 Its_Spin

@marox said:
Grab latest server files, we deployed a fix.

This still has not fixed the Failed to connect or randomly crashing of servers - I can't keep my server running for more than 20 minutes without a crash. Failed to reserve server slots.

11 0
  • 20 May '19
 Rkillah

Hi I have created this for windows servers as a temporary fix until they fix it themselves quickly swap gamemodes and default start map other than the pit and deathmatch as it does at present.
This will allow you to change anything in the DefaultEngine.ini so youcan have different settings for each game mode.

on Mordhau.com RKillahsGamemodeSelector_V2.zip
or
on steam RKillahsGamemodeSelector_V2.zip
later
RK