Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Can't find a single server

9 2
  • 8 May '19
 simoNcx

Hello guys, and first of all sorry for my unperfect english.
I bought MORDHAU yesterday morning, i did the tutorial and then i tried to find a server to play in any of the 3 game modes with the matchmaking - it didn't worked once, even after searching for more than 30 minutes.
I tried to find a server on the server list; i tried on every region, with all options disabled, with a max ping limit of 1000, with some servers names and IP i found on the internet - nothing was shown here.
I tried to join my mate's game, directly from the steam browser, he also invited me in a lobby and started a game, and i was still unable to join him. When i clicked on the arrow next to his nickname in order to join him, an error message appeared "Failed to find the server".

I tried all those methods multiples times, after cleaning my cache, restarting my computer, my internet, my steam application, the game himself, and after launching the game as an admin.

I'd like to add that everything is well with my computer and my internet - both are working perfectly on every games.

What can I do now?

Thank you for time and attention

237 215
  • 8 May '19
 recurf

Could you record your screen and post a video?

9 2
  • 8 May '19
 simoNcx

i can for sure. What do you wanna see on it?

237 215
  • 8 May '19
 recurf

Just trying to find a server on the browser?

9 2
  • 8 May '19
 simoNcx

let me 5 minutes

1 0
  • 8 May '19
 Seeds

When I search right now all the official servers eventually show up, but they're all empty, and when I join it says "failed to reserve slot"

237 215
  • 8 May '19
 recurf

I think today the servers are having problems, I got kicked out of 2 servers today. I did have an issue where, when I was downloading a game it made my ping like 150 on all servers also. There is a way to manually join servers, like typing the ip address in the console, im not sure exactly how to do it. maybe look that up and try that, if that doesnt work maybe its a firewall issue? i dont know

1 0
  • 8 May '19
 Gundisalvus

Same problem here.

9 2
  • 8 May '19
 simoNcx

The problem is that's being lasting for 2 days and not only today...
I saw the trick about the console but impossible to open it (i literally pressed on all my keyboards parts)

9 0
  • 8 May '19
 horrorshow1984

same here. both in local matches and the server browser. while i can start local matches most of the time (it still happens, though), i can't join a single server. it always says "ERROR - Failed to reserve slots".

4 0
  • 8 May '19
 Perdi

Same problem here, i have tried everything! from disable firewall to put put forward all ports and nothing works, i would appreciate any help. The rest of my games works perfectly online...

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 Wallander

Hi, i cant find games though the server lists, cant join one with the matchmaking option, cant even enter with comand codes, i use open and the IP of the server and after hitting enter nothing happens, help pls!

9 2
  • 9 May '19
 simoNcx

A feedback from the staff would be welcome, the game seems great but he's not free and we'd like to be able to use it properly

Thanks!

1 1
  • 9 May '19
 NRgie

Same problem here... but can join to empty servers but is tiring to play alone :D

2021 2108
  • 9 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

First I wanted to make fun of "single server" and wanted to say that Mordhau isn't Tinder. But then you apologized for your English in your very first sentence. Damn you!

9 2
  • 9 May '19
 simoNcx

@SWSeriousMike said:
First I wanted to make fun of "single server" and wanted to say that Mordhau isn't Tinder. But then you apologized for your English in your very first sentence. Damn you!

lmao, after you made that point i caught the meaning of my title... Im glad you highlighted it!

7 1
  • 9 May '19
 Moss

I have the same problem but I can still play if I matchmake for 10 minutes, I'm sent to a server where I am alone and I've got a small chance of someone finding it in the server list.

It probably is an issue with my internet provider (SFR RED)

It's working fine if I use an other provider.

2 2
  • 9 May '19
 SkietSAMA

Same here, i've tried everything...

9 2
  • 9 May '19
 simoNcx

Just a question for all people who are concerned; are you all provided by SFR?