Mordhau

A short update

985 6954
  • 2
  • 1 Feb '16
 marox — Project Lead

Hey everyone! While we don't have a video for you this time around, we've got a few in-engine shots of some of the things that we have been working on. Our very own weaponsmith @Grator made a bunch of zweihander parts. Here you can see some of these beauties assembled:

The zweihander is the longest sword in the game, longer than the greatswords, which in turn are longer than longswords (which, as it turns out, are not that long after all). Unlike longswords and greatswords, its alternate mode is not a mordhau type grip, instead it is simply gripped further up the blade in a halfswording grip.

Our team has been growing little by little as we start focusing on producing maps. So today we also have something from @geach3d who recently joined our team of artists. A really cool looking tower!

2 4
  • 1 Feb '16
 BlondPanda

Those Zweihänder parts are fucking gorgeous. Great work.

Knight 57 63
  • 1 Feb '16
 Edmund

This look pretty awesome, nice level of detail on those swords, thx for keeping us updated anyway, the hype is real.

2375 4819
  • 1 Feb '16
 Maci

The Zweihander looks super good!
But the building is even better! Those smooth corners on the tower-windows. Hnnnnnngh

1308 2875
  • 2 Feb '16
 Monsteri

@Maci said:
The Zweihander looks super good!
But the building is even better! Those smooth corners on the tower-windows. Hnnnnnngh

The architecht who came up with those window slits should be hanged, though. Savages can't into symmetry

Knight 292 904
  • 4 Feb '16
 GIRUGIRU

ohhh mama, dat handle

Knight 123 262
  • 4 Feb '16
 Vin¢

i r8 8/8

24 14
  • 1
  • 5 Feb '16
 Lu2

cool

Knight 52 119
  • 5 Feb '16
 MrRag

At this rate the hype will kill us before the game even releases.

Knight 253 682
  • 5 Feb '16
 Iodine

What resolution will the "Ultra" textures be? 4K?

I hope I can actually use the 8Gb my graphics card has on this game

307 336
  • 14 Jul '16
 BearGrylls

Nice update.

Baron 724 1304
Knight 1815 2219
  • 1
  • 15 Jul '16
 Void

Yes, they look absolutely fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us m'lord!
Zwei is my favourite weapon and the one I'll mainly use in Mordhau. I fell in love with the second one with the black hilt.

Baroness 6089 7041
  • 15 Jul '16
 Sammy

@Void-1777 said:
Yes, they look absolutely fantastic! Thank you for sharing it with us m'lord!
Zwei is my favourite weapon and the one I'll mainly use in Mordhau. I fell in love with the second one with the black hilt.

Dirty Zwei user.

Knight 1815 2219
  • 15 Jul '16
 Void

@Sammy said:
Dirty Zwei user.

Haha yes I am a shameless zweiswinger!

36 31
  • 17 Jul '16
 loppy

W H E N

3234 4260
Baroness 6089 7041
  • 1
  • 12 Aug '16
 Sammy

@Havoc said:
http://forums.crackberry.com/attachments/news-rumors-f40/179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-billions-tax-fraud-thread-necromancy.png

What is actually the fucking point? Don't you have anything better to do than to necro random threads for no reason?

Duke 84 87
  • 12 Aug '16
 Elko

With a thread title like this, it's too much of an invitation.

Nice Zwei btw.

Baron 1601 5082
  • 13 Aug '16
 Lincs

@Sammy said:

@Havoc said:
http://forums.crackberry.com/attachments/news-rumors-f40/179809d1373210666t-apple-going-down-billions-tax-fraud-thread-necromancy.png

What is actually the fucking point? Don't you have anything better to do than to necro random threads for no reason?

I think the wait's finally got to him.