Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

There is still a big issue present with this game.

1 1
  • 8 May '19
 Neruh

Every few rounds my character is put into a sort of god mode where only if someone finds my body in the spawn position they can kill me. However I can move around the entire battlefield but none of my attacks register and my throwables don't go away. This is a very annoying bug, I can only fix it by closing the entire game and then finding a new server. You developers need to look into this, I'm very displeased with how this entire launch has gone.

95 218

Yeah it was commented on in the first week recap. The “ghost” bug, they know about it.

988 6974
  • 8 May '19
 marox — Project Lead

This build we have shipped an experimental manual fix (we'll make it automatic later if it works), so far it seems to work. But, please, do this before you do the fix. When you can confirm you're in ghost mode, type m.showpawndebug 1 in console, and take a screenshot, and post it here, or send it by PM. Then, simply open console again and type FixGhostBug and you should be fixed for that session. Next map if you get it again, you'll need to type that command again. Let me know if it works.