Mordhau

Suggestion: Add a Duel mode and a Jousting mode

17 5
  • 8 May
 SerLhuxe

I think a duel mode would be effective, as people would enjoy the competitiveness of it, as well as being a place to practice 1v1 engagements, or even just practice in general.
(Not to compare games but similar to how For Honor does it, a best of 5 rounds deal)

I think the Jousting mode would be EXTREMELY fun to joust against friends and through matchmaking. Mordhau has premium horse mechanics AND joust mechanics. This could be an insane amount of fun.

I know I personally would thoroughly enjoy both of these modes and would probably put 70% of my game time into them, and I'm sure other people would be just as thrilled about this addition.

[If this has been posted already that's my bad, I skimmed through and didn't find any similar titles so..]

Knight 34 30
  • 8 May
 Oatmate

There is already plenty of duels servers

Knight 2247 4038
  • 8 May
 Runagate

Suggestion: do some more research before posting a thread

In addition to the duel servers we have already, there will be an official ranked mode with 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc. It has been confirmed ages ago.

17 5
  • 8 May
 SerLhuxe

@Oatmate said:
There is already plenty of duels servers

Interesting, I haven't been able to come across any as of yet

17 5
 SerLhuxe

@Runagate said:
Suggestion: do some more research before posting a thread

In addition to the duel servers we have already, there will be an official ranked mode with 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 etc. It has been confirmed ages ago.

Can't expect everyone to have followed all the blog/development posts especially with a recent launch, and this is a suggestion page, so I'm going to use it.

Suggestion: Since you're so full of research link me the duel mode announcement

Knight 1269 3804
 Frise

@SerLhuxe said:

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/15228/first-week-recap/?page=1

literally didn't even have to scroll to find it

529 278

Look for a tdm server with a map called the horse farm..... can do group horse combat :) There are no lances, but this makes it more balanced, I can take out spear guys with zweihander.

Official jousting mode might be fun though.

17 5
  • 8 May
 SerLhuxe

@Frise said:

@SerLhuxe said:

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/15228/first-week-recap/?page=1

literally didn't even have to scroll to find it

The title didn't specifically say what's being added or worked on hence why I didn't click on it, but thank you. Glad its something that's being worked on. Jousting is still a valid suggestion though

17 5
  • 8 May
 SerLhuxe

@Christian2222 said:
Look for a tdm server with a map called the horse farm..... can do group horse combat :) There are no lances, but this makes it more balanced, I can take out spear guys with zweihander.

Official jousting mode might be fun though.

Ahh thank you, sound like a lot of fun and I'll have to check it out

Knight 34 30
  • 9 May
 Oatmate

@SerLhuxe said:
Interesting, I haven't been able to come across any as of yet

Search for deathmatches in the server bowser