Mordhau

Give us an option to REJECT the "compensation"

91 104
  • 8 May '19
 takemura

I don't want it, there is too few stuff already ingame (i know it is not too few but i feel like it is) and i would like to unlock anything i want by working on it, i don't want to be spoon fed gold, and i already think it will be too easy to get anything i want in game, so please make a way so i can not get any gold compensation whatsoever.

You had issues i understand that, i don't think you owe me anything but good gameplay and that is what i got, sure servers are crappy etc but the best way to compensate my time is to improve your servers and giving me a better experiense.

Your game is amazing and i love what you did and it wasn't even an expensive product, other crap costs like 6 times what this costs and it turned out to be garbage, this game is just really well done and i just can't wait for any new content you may release, i would even buy a big ass expansion for this game for 70% of the original game cost or something because the game was cheap enough and it is LOADS of fun.

Conscript 294 345
  • 8 May '19
 Qwampa

I don't think the compensation will be bonus xp and gold.

132 1228
  • 8 May '19
 Maxilatorn — Art

Hello Takemura, I'll see with the team if this is an option for us, I think there might be a few people who wish to forgo the compensation which is perfectly understandable.
One option we're considering is making the gold compensation something you manually claim in game instead of just receiving.

Thank you so much for praising the game, it means a lot hearing that people enjoy playing it!

Knight 49 107

Hey, have you think about a boost ? Like you get 2 times or 3 times the gold you usually get, but for one week or so ?
I'd like a boost, the plume armet is expensive ! :D

Good job on your game devs ;)

1 3
  • 8 May '19
 Pakundo

Hey, if you don't want it, I'd be happy to take it for you :)

91 104
  • 8 May '19
 takemura

I just rejected my compensation THANK YOU for listening, 10k gold for doing nothing but complain is really not what i wanted i wasn't even complainig to begin with.

I'm happy for the people that got what they wanted and I am happy that i could reject this.

8 10
  • 8 May '19
 SFJake

@takemura said:
I just rejected my compensation THANK YOU for listening, 10k gold for doing nothing but complain is really not what i wanted i wasn't even complainig to begin with.

I'm happy for the people that got what they wanted and I am happy that i could reject this.

Why do you like it up the ass so bad? They should double the cost of everything for you. Maybe charge real money for it. Go sweat real buckets for in-game cosmetics, it seems you want to be a slave after all.

20 29

@SFJake said:
Why do you like it up the ass so bad? They should double the cost of everything for you. Maybe charge real money for it. Go sweat real buckets for in-game cosmetics, it seems you want to be a slave after all.

So... Because he wants to feel like he earned his items, you react so harshly? Dude there isn’t a reason to be so hostile, we’re all chill guys here.

8 6
  • 8 May '19
 RօռGɨɛʐ

you guys keep complaining about the game when I can't even get into now after the update.. :(

1 0
  • 8 May '19
 Gaz

I accidentally clicked decline with the cursor when tabbing into the game like a dumbass. Any way to undo that mistake?

91 104
  • 9 May '19
 takemura

@SFJake said:

@takemura said:

I just want to extend the time gold is useful for me by always having something to get, if i get everything i want the value of my gold will decrese, suddenly i don't care about gold and my progression is over, i just want to extend the feeling that im progressing towards something.

132 1228
  • 9 May '19
 Maxilatorn — Art

This topic has been closed.