Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Running and spaming problem *URGENT

4 0
  • 8 May '19
 MagnumGeaR

Running without spending any stamina causes some problems. Players keep running and spamming attacks to other players. Blocking costs stamina. So, if you run to your opponent and spam attacks, he's stamina is gonna be ran out soon but you don't lose any stamina while doing that(some weapons are too slow for this). Players are abusing that all the time. Running should be costing some stamina. This problem must solved immediately.

777 1031
  • 8 May '19
 smellycathawk

This is the worst suggestion yet.

2021 2108
  • 8 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

You don't regenerate stamina or health when you run, do you? So it costs stamina and health in a way.

Knight 2307 4188
  • 8 May '19
 Runagate

If someone runs at you and they spam attacks and you parry without trying to counterattack, it's your fault for being shit and playing overly defensively. No weapon has a riposte too slow to be spammed into, and even if you could ripostes cannot be flinched.

This suggestion is bad for several other reasons too. For example, if your stamina drained while running from spawn to an objective it'd just cause pointless extra downtime waiting for your stamina to regen once at your destination.

Baron 47 89
  • 8 May '19
 Tatornator

I just wish this was deleted before I read it

Knight 101 371
  • 8 May '19
 McMercy

This is probably the dumbest thing I've read on here in 2 years

17 26
  • 8 May '19
 Euriloco

''imagine'', some mod close this thread pls

Mercenary 1897 7067
  • 8 May '19
 ThunderDuck

@smellycathawk said:
This is the worst suggestion yet.

You haven't been here long have you. It's pretty bad but it doesn't even come close to some of the absolute trainwrecks of suggestions that have been posted here before.

Knight 337 778
  • 8 May '19
 AngelEyes

There really be a rule about putting urgent in post titles. Maybe if it’s a bug that’s causing someone not to play, it’s just the two posts I’ve seen titled such are as urgent as my microwave telling me my hot-pocket is done.

2021 2108
  • 8 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

@ThunderDuck said:
You haven't been here long have you. It's pretty bad but it doesn't even come close to some of the absolute trainwrecks of suggestions that have been posted here before.

Don't keep us hanging. Link your favorite!