Mordhau

(Stay on Topic)So the game obviously has bad netcode/shitty servers if......

34 32
  • 12 Aug
 sneakers

I can't be fucked making more screenshots of this shit and the only reason im here is because I'm hoping this issue gets fixed next patch, or I'm out.

I live in Western Australia. I have to play on Sydney servers which let me explain for the thousandth time that I HAVE NO PING OR LATENCY ISSUES WITH ANY OTHER GAME. The picture I posted up there where it has the in game server list showing 4 "Umbriel" servers, that is a copy paste of me refreshing server list showing that the ping is even fucked up in the browser before I get in the server.

And like I said it has nothing to do with my fucking internet. I've moved my PC around to other peoples houses just to test this specific issue. Who knows, maybe it's hardware but WHY THE FUCK DOES IT NOT HAPPEN IN ANY OTHER GAME.

Thank you and go fuck yourself.

Knight 442 852
  • 12 Aug
 wierHL

Are you sure the servers you go on are even located in Sidney? Another server issue with this game is some of them are labeled wrong. According to Gambit 36 US servers are labeled Sidney.
15 ms of processing doesn't sound that bad for a server but could probably be better idk.
I'm not saying your internet is to blame (though Australia is kinda notorious for low capacity internet because supposedly you guys are still using copper instead of optic fibre in homes).
I'm saying incorrect server lables may be tricking you into connecting to US servers instead of Sidney servers. That would explain why your pic says a Sidney server is over 15000 km away while you're in West-AUS.

Really all the devs need to do is:

• fix server lables (ffs)
  • rent servers in West-AUS and SEA
  • rent additional/better servers where possible, money issues near launch may have put them on a budget
  • continue optimizing Mordhau, hard to go wrong with that
34 32
  • 12 Aug
 sneakers

@wierHL said:
Are you sure the servers you go on are even located in Sidney? Another server issue with this game is some of them are labeled wrong. According to Gambit 36 US servers are labeled Sidney.
15 ms of processing doesn't sound that bad for a server but could probably be better idk.
I'm not saying your internet is to blame (though Australia is kinda notorious for low capacity internet because supposedly you guys are still using copper instead of optic fibre in homes).
I'm saying incorrect server lables may be tricking you into connecting to US servers instead of Sidney servers. That would explain why your pic says a Sidney server is over 15000 km away while you're in West-AUS.

Really all the devs need to do is:

• fix server lables (ffs)
  • rent servers in West-AUS and SEA
  • rent additional/better servers where possible, money issues near launch may have put them on a budget
  • continue optimizing Mordhau, hard to go wrong with that

If you look you can see me pinging the server through cmdprompt and getting 73ms average, which is perfectly acceptable for me to play at and is the ping I get for every other game when the server is in Sydney. Sometimes I get 60ms in certain games.

287 113

They should get south africa and turkey servers. Also Singapore and India might need servers.

850 246

South Africa is closer for me than the Eu ones i play now