Mordhau

(Stay on Topic)So the game obviously has bad netcode/shitty servers if......

18 9

@Shaw said:

@MetallicCatheter said:
So i tested my internet connection multiple times and have concluded that it is the game and not my internet. Maybe the games servers just can't handle my wifi despite it being reliable. My ms is usually 39-40 in my home state and a few states over it doubles to 80 but that's far to the west of my country. This is literally the only game i have had issues with. I can play all other multiplayer games just fine.

He uses WiFi and is stumped as to how he can be lagging

Top Kek

Someones in denial.

Top Kek

18 24
  • 13 May
 Shaw

@MetallicCatheter said:

@Shaw said:

@MetallicCatheter said:
So i tested my internet connection multiple times and have concluded that it is the game and not my internet. Maybe the games servers just can't handle my wifi despite it being reliable. My ms is usually 39-40 in my home state and a few states over it doubles to 80 but that's far to the west of my country. This is literally the only game i have had issues with. I can play all other multiplayer games just fine.

He uses WiFi and is stumped as to how he can be lagging

Top Kek

Someones in denial.

Top Kek

Yea, you

Lmao

172 85
  • 13 May
 Mackintoke

lmfao he's using wifi

18 9

The ignorance is strong when people don't read why i use wifi and its still pretty reliable as i have already stated in previous posts. Think and read before you speak ok or you sound like an idiot.

24 14
  • 13 May
 muNt

If it were the servers then everyone would have bad latency, though most people have about 30-40 ping in matches I've seen.

172 85
  • 14 May
 Mackintoke

@MetallicCatheter said:
The ignorance is strong when people don't read why i use wifi and its still pretty reliable as i have already stated in previous posts. Think and read before you speak ok or you sound like an idiot.

stfu u wifi noob. Wifi for online gaming sucks ass, don't pretend otherwise.

18 9

@Mackintoke said:

@MetallicCatheter said:
The ignorance is strong when people don't read why i use wifi and its still pretty reliable as i have already stated in previous posts. Think and read before you speak ok or you sound like an idiot.

stfu u wifi noob. Wifi for online gaming sucks ass, don't pretend otherwise.

Oh someones wired internet is shitty Screenshot_20.png

39 38
  • 16 May
 sneakers

Why is this forum so intent on making it out like the person is at fault. I have this same problem. It's fucking bullshit and has existed since day one for me. It's gotten to the point now where I've had all the fun I could have dicking with fun classes around waiting for a patch of some kind to fix this.. but it hasn't been. We literally cannot progress our skill in the game because of this and renders most fights dog shit. We have to guess parries, riposts and chambers but I guess if it doesn't effect you guys it doesn't matter right?

What a fucking joke honestly. I expected better from such community of this type of game.

There isn't a single other game I've ever played where I get ping this bad and this is probably the only game where it actually matters if you have shit ping.

18 9

@sneakers said:
Why is this forum so intent on making it out like the person is at fault. I have this same problem. It's fucking bullshit and has existed since day one for me. It's gotten to the point now where I've had all the fun I could have dicking with fun classes around waiting for a patch of some kind to fix this.. but it hasn't been. We literally cannot progress our skill in the game because of this and renders most fights dog shit. We have to guess parries, riposts and chambers but I guess if it doesn't effect you guys it doesn't matter right?

What a fucking joke honestly. I expected better from such community of this type of game.

There isn't a single other game I've ever played where I get ping this bad and this is probably the only game where it actually matters if you have shit ping.

I have played for roughly 90hrs with between 88 to 120 ping and it mostly stays in the 90s to 100 and i gotta say, there has only been a few to a decent amount of times where i did not have time to react and block to being hit despite my reflexes being pretty decent/good. I mean its playable but you're at a slight disadvantage. Best bet is if these devs don't improve there shitty servers, then i would recommend using shit that's meta right now and trying to be as aggressive as possible because being defensive won't help.

Conscript 8 3
  • 16 May
 Straton

@sneakers said:
Why is this forum so intent on making it out like the person is at fault. I have this same problem. It's fucking bullshit and has existed since day one for me. It's gotten to the point now where I've had all the fun I could have dicking with fun classes around waiting for a patch of some kind to fix this.. but it hasn't been. We literally cannot progress our skill in the game because of this and renders most fights dog shit. We have to guess parries, riposts and chambers but I guess if it doesn't effect you guys it doesn't matter right?

What a fucking joke honestly. I expected better from such community of this type of game.

There isn't a single other game I've ever played where I get ping this bad and this is probably the only game where it actually matters if you have shit ping.

Agreed. I can be playing in my regional servers and still frequently get hit with 5-10 second latency spikes that bring the whole server's latency's from 30-60 up to 200+ and they're accompanied by major packet loss. These happen every 1-2 minutes. It is so. Frustrating. I appreciate that this is a new game struggling to expand its infrastructure to accommodate a very successful launch. I understand that the devs are wonderful, responsive people --- but god damn. I wish they would just make a post acknowledging that people are still having massive connectivity problems. It doesn't help that you guys who are lucky enough to not be experiencing this are shitting all over the people who are.

I love this game. I just wanna play man.

Knight 66 72
  • 16 May
 DoubleK

Maybe stop playing on Mcdonald's wifi and your ping will be lower than 100ms.

Conscript 8 3
  • 16 May
 Straton

You're one of those guys who whined about reverses and drags in Chiv, aren't you. Stay smol

18 9

@DoubleK said:
Maybe stop playing on Mcdonald's wifi and your ping will be lower than 100ms.

Oldest insult in the book, try harder next time.

18 9

@Straton said:
You're one of those guys who whined about reverses and drags in Chiv, aren't you. Stay smol

Conscript 8 3
  • 17 May
 Straton

@MetallicCatheter said:

@Straton said:
You're one of those guys who whined about reverses and drags in Chiv, aren't you. Stay smol

Yeah to bad you can't use your little bitch boy exploits in Mordhau like you did in Chiv. Drags are in Mordhau though and they aren't a problem at all you little twat.

No Metallic, I'm in the same position as you. I'm getting terrible latency for reasons I don't understand. I was chirping that bellend who got after you for having "mcdonalds wifi." Same team!

18 9

@Straton said:

@MetallicCatheter said:

@Straton said:
You're one of those guys who whined about reverses and drags in Chiv, aren't you. Stay smol

Yeah to bad you can't use your little bitch boy exploits in Mordhau like you did in Chiv. Drags are in Mordhau though and they aren't a problem at all you little twat.

No Metallic, I'm in the same position as you. I'm getting terrible latency for reasons I don't understand. I was chirping that bellend who got after you for having "mcdonalds wifi." Same team!

Oh sorry i got it mixed up cause no one is quoting each others messages and stuff.

4 3
  • 18 May
 Wallabe

For those of you saying its because OP is on WiFI, you're just flat out wrong. My desktop is hardwired and I've spent an excessive amount of money on both my home network setup and my ISP bill to make sure I always have the best possible gaming experience. I am pinging 30-40 at most connecting to servers in LA and have less than 60 ping in every single multiplayer game I play except for Mordhau. I know the issue is getting worse for a fact as my ping to the Mordhau servers has been climbing a little bit every day. Fewer servers below 100 ping pop up every day and I was playing launch week with a comfortable 55 ping the whole time and as of today i couldn't find a server below 85 ping. Something has changed or broken in some way and I'd like very much for them to say something. This is literally the best gaming experience I've had in ages but watching my ping rise every day is like watching alzheimer's slowly kill an old person.

Knight 66 72
  • 18 May
 DoubleK

@MetallicCatheter said:

@DoubleK said:
Maybe stop playing on Mcdonald's wifi and your ping will be lower than 100ms.

Oldest insult in the book, try harder next time.

try using actual arguments next time and perhaps you will receive more serious responses.

18 9

@Wallabe said:
For those of you saying its because OP is on WiFI, you're just flat out wrong. My desktop is hardwired and I've spent an excessive amount of money on both my home network setup and my ISP bill to make sure I always have the best possible gaming experience. I am pinging 30-40 at most connecting to servers in LA and have less than 60 ping in every single multiplayer game I play except for Mordhau. I know the issue is getting worse for a fact as my ping to the Mordhau servers has been climbing a little bit every day. Fewer servers below 100 ping pop up every day and I was playing launch week with a comfortable 55 ping the whole time and as of today i couldn't find a server below 85 ping. Something has changed or broken in some way and I'd like very much for them to say something. This is literally the best gaming experience I've had in ages but watching my ping rise every day is like watching alzheimer's slowly kill an old person.

They won't listen, they got that fanboy syndrome shit stuck in there head.

18 9

Not considered a necro i'm just bumping my post again.