Mordhau

What do you think is missing from the game?

1 1
  • 7 May
 Kappachino

Personally I think that there should be faction customization in armory for color and patterns, also I think there should be training mode with every weapon and dummy showing hit marks

6 10
Knight 933 941
  • 7 May
 afiNity

A smaller scaled objective mode

7 12

Ability to apply movement inertia to kicking.

Duke 544 898
  • 7 May
 Goatie

Bigger better designed maps, larger soundscape and more sounds in general, some non-combat animation polish and some more light lore fleshing out. Modding and proper duel mode too but that's a given.

162 104
  • More team colors to chose from at the beginning of the round.
  • More maps for Frontline.
  • Weapons lying around on the ground should have a sunglare reflection effect on their metal, so that you find them faster on the ground.
  • A comrose pie menu for quickselecting voice lines and emotes.
  • Picking up and equipping new items from the ground should not drop the item you are holding in your hands, if you have free space left in your inventory. It rather should put the new item in the free slot.
  • More range for kicks and shield user being able to walk backwards only very slowy while holding the shield in front of them.
  • Kicks and normal attacks should also cause more stamina drain on the enemy shield user.
  • A Medieval Flail as new weapontype,like one of those:

https://www.medievalcollectibles.com/c-17-medieval-flails.aspx

2 1

@Kappachino said:
Personally I think that there should be faction customization in armory for color and patterns, also I think there should be training mode with every weapon and dummy showing hit marks

Really like the idea of a training mode, especially if it gives us the option to fight an AI that uses a specific setup. I.e. fight against your own setup to determine its strength & weakness from the perspective of an opponent.

10 4

when you throw your main weapon, your shield shouldnt get unequipped automatically and put to inventory

35 20
  • 8 May
 Esselbink

It baffles me that no one mentions friend-indicators or don't y'all play with friends? I think it's necessary in games like this where co-op flourishes.

56 136
  • 8 May
 k0dlak

@Esselbink said:
It baffles me that no one mentions friend-indicators or don't y'all play with friends? I think it's necessary in games like this where co-op flourishes.

It's literally one of the most suggested features, no need to repeat it considering the developers have already noticed it. I guarantee it will be added next patch.

35 20
  • 8 May
 Esselbink

@k0dlak said:

@Esselbink said:

It's literally one of the most suggested features, no need to repeat it considering the developers have already noticed it. I guarantee it will be added next patch.

Ah okay! Thanks, good to know. :)

62 29
  • 8 May
 Mechanicus

I want shields to be buffed, like REALLY, no stamina drain whatsoever.
Most important is also that the block area of a shield should be doubled.
I also want to able to attack with the shield, like really.
And if some Katana-Nerd decides to attack me I want his sword to break when it strikes my shield.
THEN I want to be able to 2-hand my shield beat him to death WITH THE SHIELD!

But no srsly pls do not nerf shields XD
The ability to preform some kind of attack with a shield would really be nice though ...

10 4

Double shield build then?😁

15 7
  • 8 May
 123mop

@SigmariteArchLector said:
when you throw your main weapon, your shield shouldnt get unequipped automatically and put to inventory

For real. I'd much rather keep my shield out to defend myself rather than my fists.

Sellsword 41 88
  • 9 May
 Xedrik

Nerfing shields in 1vx situations(harsher stamina penalties maybe), Siege Mode, and Group/Squad based Battle Royale

17 82
  • 9 May
 yeahnil

@BudSpencer_vs_TheHound said:

• Weapons lying around on the ground should have a sunglare reflection effect on their metal, so that you find them faster on the ground.

Seconded. Especially the comrose pie menu for voice lines. Vermintide 2 does really well with it's voice menu, which can be used accurately even in the most hectic situations

162 104

@yeahnil said:

@BudSpencer_vs_TheHound said:

Seconded. Especially the comrose pie menu for voice lines. Vermintide 2 does really well with it's voice menu, which can be used accurately even in the most hectic situations

I mean the system what they have now for voice lines and emotes works in general, but i was never a big fan of using the number keys for selecting things. Numbers 1-4 are ok to reach, but 5-9 are not really good to reach and press, if you want to continue pressing your w,a,s,d buttons at the same time.

One other thing i want to add to the list of things which are missing from the game is:

• A restriction that inhibits player from switching their team mid round.

Thats the one thing which hurts the gameplay the most for me at the moment. Teams are bleeding out so fast because of that. And enemy players just spawn midround in your team to start griefing there. I really dont know why the option to change team midround is in the game.

Another thing which annoys me is how slow arrows and throwing weapons are traveling in general. At 30 meter or more its just pure luck to hit someone with an arrow at the moment, if the other person is only slightly moving to the side. It feels just super random on distance.

Knight 34 30
  • 9 May
 Oatmate

Better UI
Make shields actually require som effort to play
Rapier stab nerf
Sieges
More maps

24 12
  • 20 Jun
 jebajlo

I miss:

• Different weather conditions (snow, rain)
  • Map in night
  • Map objectives on begging of every map
  • My own emblems
  • Favorite servers, since its hard to find server with low ping.
Knight 7577 13875
  • 20 Jun
 ToLazy4Name

Feitoria and female characters