Mordhau

Few things that IMO are missing

23 15
  • 7 May
 Radix

Full plates should have a chance to glance off light weaponry and arrows
Spear bracing should be a thing and by extension finally a proper counter to cavarly
Shields should have HP bar
Fast weapons and builds should come with more drawbacks
Big weapons should stagger
Axes should be ripping trough shields (giving them a proper purpose)
By buffing full plates maces would become viable as hard counter

Ranged hits should deal non-regenerative damage? I feel that ranged weapons are pretty useless due to regeneration, if you dont hit a headshot you basically didn't do anything. Due to that the CQC shotgunning is so rampant

What do you think? I am trying to employ thousands worth of hours experience gathered form how Mount and blade crpg used to work, I can expand on any of these points if you find a merit in them.

5 1
  • 7 May
 Havie

Shields really do need HP and axes shud break them quickly, best point here imo

Knight 34 30
  • 7 May
 Oatmate

No
?
Maybe, wont fix the shield problem though
No
No
No
No
Fuck no
Try using thousands worth of hours experience gathered form Mordhau instead.

23 15
 Radix

@Oatmate said:
No
?
Maybe, wont fix the shield problem though
No
No
No
No
Fuck no
Try using thousands worth of hours experience gathered form Mordhau instead.

Taking experience from games within same genre that seen full meta evolution cycles is a bad thing?

Knight 34 30
  • 7 May
 Oatmate

@Radix said:
Taking experience from games within same genre that seen full meta evolution cycles is a bad thing?

Its the same genre but the games are quite different. Chivalry experience would help alot more here. As somome with 700 hours in chivalry and who has played the alpha I dont think the mechanics you suggested would ever work. The game needs more time before the meta gets revealed.

23 15
  • 7 May
 Radix

@Oatmate said:

@Radix said:

Its the same genre but the games are quite different. Chivalry experience would help alot more here. As somome with 700 hours in chivalry and who has played the alpha I dont think the mechanics you suggested would ever work. The game needs more time before the meta gets revealed.

Sorry but I am very certain that Mount and blade has much more to do with mordhau that chivarly does.

Knight 34 30
  • 7 May
 Oatmate

@Radix said:
Sorry but I am very certain that Mount and blade has much more to do with mordhau that chivarly does.

Dude, what? Mordhau is basically chivalry without backspins and with added chambers and morphs. Mordhau is Chivalrys spiritual succesor. I dont think you will find anyone that agrees with you on that.

1 0
  • 7 May
 Geir

What i hate most with the game right now, is that it's possible to block a massive weapon with a tiny dagger or rapier. The game favors light and fast weapons too much