Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 6 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

Well, this game fucking took off lmao

gg wp DevBoiz

1 1
  • 6 May '19
 Jeridan

Thanks for your hard work, I'm really enjoying the game, keep up the great work! cheers from Argentina

43 66
  • 6 May '19
 cain

Been having a blast with Mordhau since launch and I suspect it'll be a game I jump into often. Been craving something like this for a long time and I don't regret my purchase at all, even with the initial teething issues the game had. The new map screenshots look absolutely stunning, too! I was actually going to suggest a map set in a more urban, built-up environment like a town or city but it seems I don't have to!

King 52 73
  • 6 May '19
 --Locke

As already said, well done! Had faith in this project the first time I heard about it and gladly confirmed that belief with a backer contribution right after. So satisfying to see it has proven right eventually and that the game is even heading mainstream with all the attention on Twitch and YouTube and the current Steam charts.

After 1300 hours of Chivalry madness, on to 1300 hours Mordhau (and more)!

Looking forward to the upcoming maps and further development. You have got a great start to build upon this.

3 2
  • 6 May '19
 Nerocon

You guys stayed online! You got to give yourself a huge pat on the back for that. I could not get a server up fast enough and it was slammed 2 days straight, the playerbase sold out VPN's and game hosts lol That I say is a successful launch! It was amazing to be a part of. I can't wait to see what the future brings, the nod to the modding community warms my heart. We need more control of the server! Unleash Game.ini!

Well done and cheers to the entire Mordhau team.

27 23
  • 6 May '19
 Krtex

<3 <3 <3
the new map looks great

53 96
  • 6 May '19
 Fusha

You shouldn't make a Feitoria map, you need at least 20 people to do that.

1 0
  • 6 May '19
 FuccboiDemencio

Good job guys, really looking forwards to those new maps and duel mode, also, if i had to suggest something add some new hairs and skin tones. It would also be really cool to see the possibility of younger skin and 0 beard.

You have made a really nice game fellers, i love it, keep up the good job and rest every now and then. Be proud of your creation.

1 0
  • 6 May '19
 uRxPDanark

Great job so far. The gaming community will always look out for you if you continue to look out for us.

367 341
  • 6 May '19
 Peacerer

Massive success. Let's go for Mordhau 2.0

@YOLANDIVISSER said:
Maybe the real Mordhau are the friends we made along the way

I couldn't agree more. It's been a wonderful experience during alpha with all the friendly players playing together in harmony. :)

Duke 507 1200

Let us give you more money tbh

eJwNzO0NgyAQANBdGACUT3UDfzsAuSAFG_QMnKZN093bN8D7sKsWNrFMdLZJiHVrAevKG2GFFHlCTCXCuTUecBdABCHv8aAmpDNaWamN6odhVMYOQnXajKpXWlrXdXZ0Tuz_LcPl52VefHzFcFFsPuTthlLfHo7VP7D6jAdW_jwT-_4ALRkx.jpg

Duke 754 1201
  • 6 May '19
 Stumpy

I remember seeing some slasher videos randomly one night at 4am in the dark side of youtube. The video only had a few views.
It immediately piqued my interest and then i realized that video was old and that you totally remade the game and transfered over to unreal engine 4 from unity.
Bought kickstarter and roamed the forums for a long while, playing in alpha and beta. Now the time has come and i wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
And to the rest of you. May we meet on the battlefield.

Guys.. they had made this game in unity, and desided to scrap it and remake in unreal. Then declined multi million offer from AAA producers and withheld release for months in order to create the best they could. Kickstarter goal of 80,000 got crushed and they got 300,000$.
They would probably still be in beta and adding and fixing stuff if it was not for running out of money. Bot now they got so much more money than they would ever dream of from this game, and we're only 7 days in.
Knowing triternion, they will use alot on development. And considering for example PUBG which has earned over 500,000,000$ And still their game is shit and has only 4 maps and insane amount of players. That is bad developvers. Triternion is not, look at what they made with only 300,000$..

Sounds cliche but they are without a doubt The best developers i know of.

Knight 7768 14327
  • 6 May '19
 ToLazy4Name

how much money have you guys actually made? 500k multiplied by 30 equals 15 million dollars but that's not taking into account taxes or steam's cut and whatnot

Knight 129 161
  • 6 May '19
 ResolutionBlaze

@LemonTroutsky said:
I was telling you guys... It's gonna be a runaway success. I told you, you already destroyed chivalry like a year ago. I love when I'm proven right.

To be honest, I do miss Chiv, simply because I enjoy the amount of character that went into every level.

One criticism I have of Mordhau when comparing to Chiv is that Chiv feels like it has a lot more character and personality to it. Weren't afraid of absurdity, and their missions and objective modes fleshed out the world and gave it context.

I wish I could see some of that in Mordhau.

4 7
  • 6 May '19
 InigoMontoya

Great game guys! Are you aware of the footstep sound bug? That's probably one of the top bugs in my opinion. People can sneak up behind you with no footstep sounds constantly, making that perk that makes your footsteps silent pointless, because everyone's footsteps are silent from behind. Super super annoying, but the rest of the game is fantastic.

1 0
  • 6 May '19
 dylansolly

i like the game, THOSE MAPS THO, The urban parts of the map are the best so seeing those pics YESSSSS

Conscript 294 345
  • 6 May '19
 Qwampa

Fantastic job on fixing the server lag issues, and on the server browser.

1 0

Hey there.

Thanks for that amazing game. I am looking forward to play more and more of it.
The combat system is just amazing!

The only thing I would wish for is, that my party members are high lighted on the map! That would be so great and increase the fun even more!

Lg bone

1 1
  • 7 May '19
 WookieTiddy

I'm very impressed with the quality of this game. For such a small team, you might think it's a AAA game from the quality. Congrats on your success. I feel bad I bought it thru steam and not they your website (so you get all the $$$). Is there any other way to support your team?

Baron 17 45
  • 7 May '19
 ScaryGuy

@ResolutionBlaze said:

@LemonTroutsky said:
I was telling you guys... It's gonna be a runaway success. I told you, you already destroyed chivalry like a year ago. I love when I'm proven right.

To be honest, I do miss Chiv, simply because I enjoy the amount of character that went into every level.

One criticism I have of Mordhau when comparing to Chiv is that Chiv feels like it has a lot more character and personality to it. Weren't afraid of absurdity, and their missions and objective modes fleshed out the world and gave it context.

I wish I could see some of that in Mordhau.

I too loved Chiv for the same reasons. Selling 500,000 copies of Mordhau should fund a ton of development, maps, weapons, mods etc. With user created maps and new official maps I think Mordhau could potentially have more personality than Chiv ever did. This is just the start.