Mordhau

Desync issue (able to wander around but can't hit anyone nor do they see me)

3 1
 Bond

So, I constantly get this issue and it's always when the map switches, it never ever happens mid-game, it's always when the game ends and a new map starts.

Basically I load in normally, spawn, all that jazz, but then if I try to hit ANYTHING my hits are simply non-existant, no one sees me and it's like I'm a ghost wandering around. I have noticed that my characater remains in spawn as if I wasn't moving on other people's screens but on mine I'm playing normally except I cannot hit anybody. This is getting really really annoying as it happens almost every time the map switches and the only fix is to quit the game entirely and log back in, simply reconnecting to the server does not solve it.

Please help...

Knight 334 777
  • 6 May
 AngelEyes

It’s a known bug bud, happens to the best of us.

Until it’s patched out, type “Reconnect” in console so you don’t loose your spot.

3 1
  • 7 May
 Bond

Ugh, well reconnecting doesn't work, I always need to quit the whole game and join back in. It's very frustating, I can't actually play with my buddies because they're in other regions and my game will always glitch when the map switches =/

Count 1452 3388

Not entirely sure, but I've noticed this happening when I ALT-TAB during loading screens. Sound familiar by any chance?

Knight 334 777

Geached made a comment in this thread almost a day ago: https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/15273/just-bought-the-game-frequent-desync-problems/#c3

It’s strange you guys have had to completely restart your game as for me it’s always just reloading a map. Although I don’t often get the bug anymore.

Reconnect no working in console is also a drag. If you can follow Geaches instruction with the debug hopefully it can help them nail it quicker.

3 1
  • 8 May
 Bond

Alrighty, I'll try to follow what Geached said, thanks a lot guys!