Mordhau

Bloodlust could use a small nerf.

101 174
  • 6 May
 Sektor

2/3/0 Bloodlust and Battle Axe on the picture below. Bloodlust currently heals for too much in my opinion. The way I would tune it is that it would give 50% hp fulfill from the current HP. i.e 20%->kill->70%hp total. I think it currently is too forgiving.

Another way for Bloodlust to have less impact would be to give a global HP regain increase on kills in general.

thoughts?

629760_screenshots_20190505082044_1.jpg

138 218
  • 6 May
 DylanS_98

Saw a guy 80 - 10 with a short spear and claimed it was 'Players are just trash bins.' and that him scrolling up non-stop can be countered even though how ridiculously easy it is to two shot most players with most thrusting weapons. Bloodlust is one of the FEW perks I see a lot of people run because most others are almost non-existent in play unless they literally have nothing else in their load out (i.e. having one point left over and grabbing 'Friendly' for example.)

Not saying perks should make the game but I ignore the perk system for the most part because of this.

1405 1473

Game could do without that perk to be honest. IMHO the whole premise of that perk is wrong. If it would instead a damage reduction, e.g. 15% per kill, 5% per assist, max. 50%, degrades at 5% every 5 seconds you don't kill or assist, it would incentivize hopping into the fray without abusive noob farming. Could even grant 5 health on assists to make it less hit-or-miss.
Sure that would lead to inconsistent damage numbers, but when you can hit someone for 300 health and still don't kill him that's inconsistent as well.

Knight 1383 3152

needing bloodlust to get 80 kills

101 174
  • 6 May
 Sektor

@Tim_Fragmagnet said:

needing bloodlust to get 80 kills

Awww, if nobody uses it, who will give feedback then? Dont be salty :*

Knight 17 36

Bloodlust just rocks now when we we are being fed meat that mostly has not played this or chivalry. it wont be that great come a few months. I mean it does let anyone who is even half good feel like they're in the movie 300. But any buff per kill would be great in a game where most of the player base is basically playing like toddlers.

Knight 3135 7293
  • 6 May
 Punzybobo

What about raising the points cost to 7 or 8 like it was at one point I think

1405 1473

It's short-sighted to blame the new players for an obvious balancing blunder.

273 444

Im more of a war axe 232 bloodlust kinda guy. It's awesome. I win 1v6s

Knight 41 35

How about making it only give you 100hp if the guy you killed damaged you? That way you couldn't farm hp from random noobs running by without head armor :D