Mordhau

|ĶiĻă| Clan is looking to teach interested new players!

Knight 20 19
  • 6 May '19
 Juice

|ĶiĻă| is starting an Initiate program in order to help players who have a genuine interest in improving themselves and entering the competitive scene. Details can be found here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/KILAinitiate

As a bit of a background we were founded in 2005 and paved the way in Age of Chivalry as one of the top competitive melee clans. In 2012, we transitioned into Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, where we kept going strong in both the social and competitive scenes over the years. Now, in 2019, |ĶiĻă| has transitioned into Mordhau and wants to help new players improve at the game and assist them in entering the competitive scene.

Knight 1388 3163
  • 6 May '19
 Tim_Fragmagnet

Imagine calling yourself a clan in 2019.

I will verify though, they have been around for a while.

And while even the chivalry veterans are still smooshing all that mordhau mechanic mumbo jumbo into their brains, if you are actually looking for people to teach you and you're up for a bit of guided learning, they should do fine.

Much better than the "T H I S IS THE TOP TIER META OF 2019 MORDHAU in TEN MINUTES AND TWELVE SECONDS GUYS" youtube videos by people who have played mordhau for 3 hours and chivalry never.

Still tho, K.I.L.A., Kids I Laugh At, BOOM GOTEEEEEm

Knight 20 19
  • 6 May '19
 Juice

Awww thank you Timmy <3

Knight 337 777
  • 6 May '19
 AngelEyes

Maybe it was because I had a bottle in my face 24 hours in those years but I don't think I remember you guys from AoC. I remember Vanquish I think and a guy named Blaine who owned the server every time he came in. My name was 'Worthless' back then. I loved that game.

15 8
  • 6 May '19
 bae.

@AngelEyes said:
Maybe it was because I had a bottle in my face 24 hours in those years but I don't think I remember you guys from AoC. I remember Vanquish I think and a guy named Blaine who owned the server every time he came in. My name was 'Worthless' back then. I loved that game.

I'm an old KILA member, I went under the alias of Blaine, David Blaine, Jim Morrison, Bae and some random ass shit. Primarily was known under the name of Bae and Blaine.

Haven't touched Chiv. in over a year or 2. Unless you're talking about Baine.

94 105
  • 6 May '19
 SoRoofless

Cool man, I’m definitely interested. Thanks for the post.

Knight 337 777
  • 6 May '19
 AngelEyes

@wildin. said:
I'm an old KILA member, I went under the alias of Blaine, David Blaine, Jim Morrison, Bae and some random ass shit. Primarily was known under the name of Bae and Blaine.

Haven't touched Chiv. in over a year or 2. Unless you're talking about Baine.

If we’re talking Age of Chivalry not CMW Yeah pretty sure the name I remember was Blaine. I think a also remember a dude named Scarecrow and frogman or something. Ahh the memories stir

Anyway good to see ya

Knight 17 36
  • 6 May '19
 Vq.Pallasite2012

i loved fighting you guys in the duels in Chivalry. I remember at my best a couple Kila mofos being the one of few who consistently stomped me. Wish i remembered their name.

530 281
  • 6 May '19
 Christian2222

Might be fun when clans are properly implemented into the game, ie being able to see your clan mates, etc.

1 1
  • 6 May '19
 MahotheBear

I am very much interested in this, not just to better myself but also because this is one of the few Clans I can find that aren't high on themselves. I'm not gunning for drama, just to play with people and generally have a good time.

15 8
  • 7 May '19
 bae.

@MahotheBear said:
I am very much interested in this, not just to better myself but also because this is one of the few Clans I can find that aren't high on themselves. I'm not gunning for drama, just to play with people and generally have a good time.

Well, it's been a year, almost a year and a half since I've played Chiv with them, but when we did comp. (scrimming, tournaments) it was always fun, practice included. Great group of people, though for individual skill improvement, I recommend this as I was recommended all those days back when I first started playing Chiv by better people - go duel your face off. Find the biggest baddest fucker and duel him to death.

That's how you're going to improve the quickest and pickup on mechanics and techniques the good/high skilled people use and train yourself not to panic parry and get flustered by every little moment.

1 0
  • 7 May '19
 AntiSpiral

I remember being in a match with a bunch of these bois, they were getting crewed out by there own team in all chat was funny they never went to obj and ran as a group of five opposite direction of obj top kills lost the game tho monkaS

4 3
  • 7 May '19
 Tarvei

Could someone participate if they're already in another non-competitive clan? I too would like to get better at the game.

Duke 14 9
  • 7 May '19
 Castamere

@Tarvei said:
Could someone participate if they're already in another non-competitive clan? I too would like to get better at the game.

Absolutely! Joining this group isn’t a commitment to joining Kila. Anyone who wants to improve is welcome to join.

1 1
  • 15 Jun '19
 ObuObuObu

bump. This clan is the shit they are very helpful, respectful, and all around awesome time playing with everyone.

80 117
  • 15 Jun '19
 PinkerStinklage

sounds fun, looking forward to it

1 0

I joined 1 month ago because I was casually looking for a clan to play with, since then I managed to become a recruit in the clan. Along the way the initiate leaders and many members helped me grow up as a player by giving me detailed advise and tips. They are pretty good at explaining things and they know their stuff so if you have a question just ask them. I recommend any player that wants to get better to join this, there is basically no commitment to it and when they consider you are good enough you can either try to join the clan or they can recommend you to another one.