Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Match takes too long to load and will eventually kick me back to menu

2 3
  • 4 May '19
 skrub

This only happens with this game. No other games have this problem. This is not a problem with my PC. Every single time i try to get into a game, it will take a very long time to load and will tell me that the server is full, and put me back to the main menu. First of all why would the matchmaker put me into a full server. And why does this game take so long to load? I very rarely manage to get into a game, and once the game ends, there's like an 80% chance that it will fail to change the map. I have tried reinstalling, verifying integrity of game cache, but it fixed nothing. It is unplayable for me.

Knight 830 1764
  • 4 May '19
 Ulkenstride

I have this problem too. The only fix is try joining the same map and game mode type of the server you just tried to join, or if the server you tried to join isn't full, rejoin again. The first time you try and load in it loads the majority of the files, then kicks you and says failed to join. If you join the second time you'll join super fast since the first time the majority of the files are downloaded.

2 3
  • 4 May '19
 skrub

@Ulkenstride said:
I have this problem too. The only fix is try joining the same map and game mode type of the server you just tried to join, or if the server you tried to join isn't full, rejoin again. The first time you try and load in it loads the majority of the files, then kicks you and says failed to join. If you join the second time you'll join super fast since the first time the majority of the files are downloaded.

Yes this is exactly what i have to do to get into a game, and its tiresome and i just lose all motivation to play it.

1 0
  • 4 May '19
 zMassyHDITA

I have this problem too when i join frontline servers but other game modes are fine, it's really annoying :(

1 0
  • 23 May '19
 Shower

I had a problem like this on an other game. My game was installed on my hard drive. I had an ssd but it did not work. So I got a new ssd and made sure to reinstall the game on it.

Try to check if your game is installed on a working ssd.