Send your Clips - Get featured!

21 11

Man, thank you, ill try to make something fun with them clips :)/

Count 164 303

Holland.png

Here's a better picture if you need it.

529 278

I was too late :(

I did it again, 5 times yesterday I did something epic, and wasn't recording, then I click record and go out and die ,_,

I was playing pirates on the lutebot lute, and someone came to attack me, I quickly switched modes, murdered him with lute, and went back to playing.

Then it spawned me naked without gear, I picked up a weapon and murdered 7 people =/

Duke 754 1200
  • 7 May
 Stumpy

3:05 brandoventuro.
This is the exact problem with noobs picking up shield then spamming stabs only and holding rmb forever.

21 11

Im gathering moments for a new vid, send it through Form, thanks in advance!

16 1
  • 12 May
 Changeling

@Mordhau_moments said:
Hello, I created a youtube channel where I could gather funny/epic/rare Mordhau moments, and combine them into Daily/weekly videos (It depends on the number of clips). If you want to submit a video, check out a form below.
If clips gets to the video you will be credited(Nickname and link to the channel).

I hope that this channel will bring more people into Mordhau game.
GOOGLE FORM

You know what's good ?
When you run a company and clients do the work for you and you still earn the money.
Hey guys, I like and enjoy your game, but that's not cool already asking for people to TRANSLATE your game for free... Now you ask us to mkae videos... You know what, I don't wanna say you want too much but I'm gonna say it any way.

You want too much

IMHO this is good to have a community but not to ask clients to work for free.
(recognition is not Money)

Knight 156 154
  • 12 May
 Peregr1ne

Edited my form so that it has my new clips in it. Quite a few this time.

Knight 156 154
529 278

@Changeling said:

@Mordhau_moments said:
Hello, I created a youtube channel where I could gather funny/epic/rare Mordhau moments, and combine them into Daily/weekly videos (It depends on the number of clips). If you want to submit a video, check out a form below.
If clips gets to the video you will be credited(Nickname and link to the channel).

I hope that this channel will bring more people into Mordhau game.
GOOGLE FORM

You know what's good ?
When you run a company and clients do the work for you and you still earn the money.
Hey guys, I like and enjoy your game, but that's not cool already asking for people to TRANSLATE your game for free... Now you ask us to mkae videos... You know what, I don't wanna say you want too much but I'm gonna say it any way.

You want too much

IMHO this is good to have a community but not to ask clients to work for free.
(recognition is not Money)

I mean.... were you going to make your own videos, and post them to your youtube channel?

Knight 156 154
Count 164 303

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db3b_29j-jM Don't know if you're still doing these, but I just remembered the time a guy cut my arm off and I punched him to death with the bloody stump left behind.