Mordhau

Send your Clips - Get featured!

21 11

Hello, I created a youtube channel where I could gather funny/epic/rare Mordhau moments, and combine them into Daily/weekly videos (It depends on the number of clips). If you want to submit a video, check out a form below.
If clips gets to the video you will be credited(Nickname and link to the channel).

I hope that this channel will bring more people into Mordhau game.
GOOGLE FORM

529 280

I have some good horse vids of me riding around dominating on the horse ranch server with halberd.... I need to get a video editing program though so I can make a nice, proper vid. :)

1483 1572

That will, without a doubt, be totally impressive. :D

21 11

@Christian2222 said:
I have some good horse vids of me riding around dominating on the horse ranch server with halberd.... I need to get a video editing program though so I can make a nice, proper vid. :)

Don't worry mate, you can send it, i can edit only the important fragments.

529 280

Plot twist.... i was playing with tracer on, is that a problem? I will make more today with tracer off =D Horse ranch server is a blast.

21 11

@Christian2222 said:
Plot twist.... i was playing with tracer on, is that a problem? I will make more today with tracer off =D Horse ranch server is a blast.

No problem. Can you like, either upload it on youtube or send me it directly at mail. [email protected]

Knight 156 154
  • 4 May
 Peregr1ne

I'll send you two clips in the same unlisted video if you can work with that.

21 11

@Peregr1ne said:
I'll send you two clips in the same unlisted video if you can work with that.
Got it, Thank you, man!

Knight 156 154
Duke 754 1201
  • 5 May
 Stumpy

I'll send you a few vids of me going 1v10 and winning.

Count 164 303

I sent in a rather long video, but just timestamped one particular moment because I don't know how much you're looking for.

21 11

@ColonelMustache said:
I sent in a rather long video, but just timestamped one particular moment because I don't know how much you're looking for.

For now i took the bear trap part. Thanks.

21 11

@Stumpy said:
I'll send you a few vids of me going 1v10 and winning.

Very cool gameplay, but ill probably have to delete sound from it cause music must be non-copyright.

21 11

@ColonelMustache said:

Can you please send me a photo of your peasant?

21 11

@Mordhau_moments said:

@ColonelMustache said:

Can you please send me a photo of your peasant?

Nvm, found in in the video. :)

529 280

Will edit my vids today, and send you :) I have horse jousting, bear trap trolling, and reking shit with battle axe.

Seems iike 2-3 times yesterday when I actually did something epic I wasn't recording =/ Then I hit record and walk out and die.

More people need to know about this horse ranch server, hopefully my vids help. Also have some no archer server gameplay.

529 280

I also have some fail vids of me throwing a maul pathetically.... you could add a funny sound to those or something. Make an entire compilation of everyones fail maul throws XD