Mordhau

Custom Server Bugs With Latest Patch

68 94
  • 4 May
 narwic

Since the most recent update tonight most of the people in the official Mordhau Discord #community_server_hub channel are unable to actually reach their servers (including me).

Our logs indicate things are running, maps are changing etc... but we can't connect via direct IP and our servers don't show in the browser.

Anybody had success with this?

8 2

Yes this is occurring for me as well. I'm currently reinstalling the server from Steam to see if it fixes the issue.

1 0

Also applied the update and cannot see my server that is hosted LAN. Worked fine before the latest patch and I could see my server in the LAN tab. Now it doesn't show at all and nobody is joining from what I can see in console.

319 417
  • 4 May
 ChuckJones

there are server hiccups for me with the new patch

im using server from g-portal. they giving me high packet loss, teleports, lag, all that stuff.
this is afer the patch.

21 10
  • 4 May
 Kaervan

I posted in reply to the announcement, but that was probably the wrong place. Here's what I've noticed:

There's a long delay after LogInit: Finish loading of assets took 0.000015 seconds, and the server eventually gets to the point where it runs and cycles maps, but there's never a selection for announce/browser server. Previously the log would show entries where it polled na01, na02, eu01, eu02, ap01, and ap02 to determine where it should list, but those log entries are absent.

A log sample can be found at https://pastebin.com/b3CXmCai

9 2
  • 4 May
 Patrix87

Hey same here, it worked flawlessly until I updated... :(

9 1
  • 4 May
 Rahlekk

For me after update I'm getting:

CreateBoundSocket: ::bind couldn't find an open port between 27015 and 27015
[2019.05.04-03.37.35:720][ 0]LogOnline: Display: Mordhau: FMordhauOnlineSubsystem::Shutdown()
[2019.05.04-03.37.35:720][ 0]LogOnline: Warning: Mordhau: Steam API failed to initialize!
[2019.05.04-03.37.35:720][ 0]LogOnline: Display: Mordhau: FMordhauOnlineSubsystem::Shutdown()

This is after working previously with no changes, just updating the app.

21 10
  • 4 May
 Kaervan

Rahlekk, that looks like there's already a process bound to the port. Check to make sure the previous process has exited.

9 2
 Patrix87

I just wiped and fresh installed without success.

1 0
  • 4 May
 CryoByte33

Just wanted to mention that my server is doing this too. I've confirmed that it's not showing the log messages that Kaervan mentioned as well.

I'm running on a CentOS7 LXC container fully patched and using non-standard ports.

Knight 7 2
  • 4 May
 viktae

Same issue

Count 449 1186
 Hadeus

There is an issue with the Linux build of MordhauDedicatedServer for this patch.

I have been unable to find my customer server in the Server Browser nor opening it manually via console (w/ open <IP>)

I have restarted my computer, steam client, mordhau client + verified that other friends cannot connect to the server.

The server (machine) is reachable with ping, but the Mordhau Server is not.

I suspect this might be server-side with the Linux build.

3 0
 Korvyr

Same here. My server never showed on the in-game server list, but I could at least connect to it using the console. Now I can't even do that.

Edit: Running Ubuntu.

9 2

found that thread after a hour :/

Running: Ubuntu 18.04

4 0
  • 4 May
 Yetteh

Just thought I'd chip in, I'm running 18.06, brand new install today and brand new Mordhau server instance, getting this issue it shows up in the Steam server browser, I cannot see it in the server list or cannot connect via Console!

985 6954
  • 4 May
 marox — Project Lead

We've identified an issue with the Linux server, we'll be pushing an update for the server to fix this soon.

1 0

hello guys , I have a basic question, how do I start playing ? right after the tutorial I select fight , choose between battle royal ,frontline and horde , then search and nothing happens

985 6954
  • 4 May
 marox — Project Lead

Update for the linux server is being shipped

985 6954
  • 4 May
 marox — Project Lead

Live now.

68 94
  • 4 May
 narwic

@marox said: