Mordhau

New Patch!

2 1

I dont know what you guys did, but as off this morning all my issues with finding servers, connecting to servers, finding matches in matchmaking, have all magically vanished and the game is a blast now.

Great job!

Knight 460 891
  • 4 May
 wierHL

@Peacerer said:

@noodlePancake said:
I'm not sure where I can post this, so I'll post here. How do I scroll down on the scoreboard? When I join, I want to be able to scroll down to see what my ping is, but I have no idea how to.

Thanks in advance.

This is a very good question. The answer is simple. Kill a few opponents.

Kills are a 2H elitist privilege, you little shieldbowman.

4 3

The new server option of
[/Game/Mordhau/Blueprints/GameModes/BP_SkirmishGameState.BP_SkirmishGameState_C]
RoundDuration=xxx

seems to have no affect. Regardless of the value, the timer still reads 2:30 for skirmish rounds.

2 1
  • 4 May
 Thomsontv

Make a streamer mode. Do not let the profile of the other person kill me. If the photograph of the person who killed me is a picture of a female penis, the broadcast is stopped. This is a very important issue. I should not have a picture of someone who killed me. plz

Knight 7577 13875

very cool I can't wait to play on the new and improved official servers!!!

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 5 May
 vanguard

The server browser here still behaves in a funny way. I have to wait more or less one minute for things to show up, when the game mode filter is set to "all" it seems to not find any game! Overall still feels very glitchy imho

2 1

Anyway these parameters below can be included in next update? Would like to be able to have longer games.

[/Game/Mordhau/Blueprints/GameModes/Battle/BP_FrontlineGameState.BP_FrontlineGameState_C]
Team1StartingTickets=2000
Team2StartingTickets=2000
TicketDrainAmount=1
TicketDrainInterval=5

4 3

@Xentripetal said:
The new server option of
[/Game/Mordhau/Blueprints/GameModes/BP_SkirmishGameState.BP_SkirmishGameState_C]
RoundDuration=xxx

seems to have no affect. Regardless of the value, the timer still reads 2:30 for skirmish rounds.

Correction, the parameter works and the match does indeed take xxx time. However the client side timer is wrong.

Count 1452 3388

It's all working smoothly now! Amazing work.

1 0
  • 5 May
 OMEGALUL

good, for now fix all the gamepad bugs, and add some news maps would be nice too pls. keep up the good work D0r7ThtXQAA4Kj6.jpg

Sellsword 2 3
  • 5 May
 Ragthorn

I asked on the general chat for Discord and went through the Mordhau subreddit, but I seem to be one of the only ones (at least) experiencing hard crashes for the game from this most recent patch. I am not sure what to do as it still crashes after a couple of minutes of playing any game mode and map. I have tried restarting, verifying, and re-installing the game plus freeing up memory, etc. Not sure what else to do, I have been sending crash reports every time (forgot the number of times) though.

Sellsword 3 5
  • 6 May
 U.F.O.

Skirmish RoundToWin=?

3 0

Patch läuft gut .
Die Warteschlange müsste überarbeitet werden um auf einen Server zu kommen .

Wer zu erst lädt ist zu erst auf den Server ist nicht gut.

Habe von einigen Spielern gehört bei denen es länger lädt nach einen Match .
Und in der neuen runde ist der Server dann "voll".
Also muss eine Reservierung erfolgen damit es fair ist.

Mfg Leony

2 0
 Snips

So not sure where to ask this but, when ever I load into a Match, it has a video Memory error. And nothing I've tried works. I've unoverclocked my gpu, and lowered settings and resolution. The game runs great and smooth, but this still seems to happen. I have gtx 1060 3gb, i5 7400 and 8gb ddr4 ram. But I'm getting 16 today so I'll have more. Not sure how to fix this. It worked fine on launch but after the update to fix ping I can't play it. And I've put 10hrs in it already so can't refund. Anyone know what to do?

2 0
  • 6 May
 Snips

Same issue for me. Any suggestions?

1 0
  • 7 May
 dizz

"So not sure where to ask this but, when ever I load into a Match, it has a video Memory error."

Sounds like you are using more VRAM than you have (possibly). What are your texture settings set to? Maybe try lowering that further if you can. 3GB VRAM on your gtx 1060 isn't very much for modern games, but it should still be functional at lower settings. That's all I can think of at the moment to try.

1 0

@FootFiend said:
Idk where to post this so I'll do it here. I can't play the game anymore because the mouse is too offset to click anything on the right side of the screen. So I'm unable to go into settings and fix anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

THIS! THIS IS AN IMPORTANT QUESTION

1 0
  • 8 May
 Bogeyed

My hitbox is stuck in spawn when I load into a match, only way to fix is to reconnect using console, most of the time it kicks me out of the game because the server is now full, any way to fix this or any information if a future patch will fix this really annoying glitch?

Count 131 218
  • 9 May
 Pariah

@Thomsontv said:
If the photograph of the person who killed me is a picture of a female penis, the broadcast is stopped. This is a very important issue.

I'm fucking done.

But also a checkbox to disable this would be neat.
I'm here for minimal UI.

1 0
  • 9 May
 VICTRIX_VI

so since i bought the game i have been seeing this red disconnected message come up while playing the game there was no vote to kick my internet NAT is open my internet did not go out and have lost countless gold and exp because of this. it is enraging that i cant even complete a single game due to the incompetence of your servers. also since the patch it seems like i am unable to block a blow like i was doing before the patch like its not registering the block.