Mordhau

New Patch!

1084 6143
  • 4 May
 crushed — Art

New patch! Make sure to restart Steam so the update is downloaded.

• Supporter Pack DLC items should now show up
  • Matchmaking improvements
  • Server browser improvements
  • Fixed a certain duping exploit on Horde
  • Added 64p variant Skirmish maps for custom servers: SKM_Taiga_64, SKM_MountainPeak_64, SKM_Grad_64, SKM_Camp_64
  • Exposed some parameters for server owners (these go into game.ini), see https://pastebin.com/raw/CbDANhzr for details (server owners only)
17 24
  • 4 May
 Eyedrops

No more cheesing in horde HYPE

Knight 117 243
  • 4 May
 Radfox

Thanks for patchie!

1 2
  • 4 May
 FootFiend

Idk where to post this so I'll do it here. I can't play the game anymore because the mouse is too offset to click anything on the right side of the screen. So I'm unable to go into settings and fix anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

2 1

Cannot see our dedicated servers after they were patched, is this happening for others?

Knight 399 868
 Alphonse

@FootFiend said:
Idk where to post this so I'll do it here. I can't play the game anymore because the mouse is too offset to click anything on the right side of the screen. So I'm unable to go into settings and fix anything. Anyone know how to fix this?

try alt+enter to enter / leave windowed mode. or:

1. Go to C:\Users*YOUR USER*\AppData\Local\Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsClient (you can Start->Run->%LocalAppData% and locate the Mordhau folder)

2. Open GameUserSettings.ini

3. Find these two lines

ResolutionSizeX=1920
    ResolutionSizeY=1080

And try changing them to fit your screen resolution or even a smaller one (like 1280x720). Then restart Mordhau. There's a bunch of other parameters like FullScreenMode you may want to tweak with. Remember to make a backup copy of the file just in case.

21 10
  • 4 May
 Kaervan

With this server update, we have people in discord who are unable to get their servers listed in the server browser. There's a long delay after LogInit: Finish loading of assets took 0.000015 seconds and the server eventually gets to the point where it runs and cycles maps, but there's never a selection for announce/browser server. Previously the log would show entries where it polled na01, na02, eu01, eu02, ap01, and ap02 to determine where it should list, but those log entries are absent.

7 5

I'm not sure where I can post this, so I'll post here. How do I scroll down on the scoreboard? When I join, I want to be able to scroll down to see what my ping is, but I have no idea how to.

Thanks in advance.

Duke 60 165
  • 4 May
 Lumi

Thank god. I had already started dressing up as a tomato with maul and two fire pots.

42 47

Nice update, got my supporter rewards, although its been an hour and I cant find any servers

9 2
  • 4 May
 Patrix87

Updated private no longer show on the in-game browser.

Duke 488 1195
19 3
  • 4 May
 xFloshi

Go into windowed mode from the files just look it up it's super easy! You'll open the text file and then change to windowed. YouTube it or something. Good luck!

Conscript 294 345
  • 4 May
 Qwampa

Great work on the new server browser! Much better.

1 2
  • 4 May
 AlphaMale

@Eyedrops said:

Yes please. Tired of watching 6 guys doing archer simulator all the time.

3 1
  • 4 May
 TheChosen1

@AussieTerror said:
Cannot see our dedicated servers after they were patched, is this happening for others?

It happens to me

3 2
  • 4 May
 shadi

@TheChosen1 said:

@AussieTerror said:

It happens to me

I could not see my server last night either but i could connect with "open ip-address", now that doesn't work either and i cannot see my server.

14 0
 astashz

Refresh server list is very very slow and cannot match player.b26e42395343fbf2dcfbb164be7eca8064388f51 (1).jpg

367 340
  • 4 May
 Peacerer

@noodlePancake said:
I'm not sure where I can post this, so I'll post here. How do I scroll down on the scoreboard? When I join, I want to be able to scroll down to see what my ping is, but I have no idea how to.

Thanks in advance.

This is a very good question. The answer is simple. Kill a few opponents.

17 24
  • 4 May
 Eyedrops

@AlphaMale said:

@Eyedrops said:

Yes please. Tired of watching 6 guys doing archer simulator all the time.

Horde AI still can't climb up ladders :\