Mordhau

Peasant Perk

3 0

Well I have like 35hours in and just realized what the peasant perk is xD And I kinda love it, but.. isn't it with 8 points a bit expensive? Can't do something like big maul + bloodthirst perk. So how about making it like 6? Which is expensive too.

Knight 337 777
  • 3 May '19
 AngelEyes

I still haven’t ever taken the time to try to understand what it actually does and thought it was meme perk. Care to fill me in

Knight 498 952
  • 3 May '19
 wierHL

@AngelEyes said:
I still haven’t ever taken the time to try to understand what it actually does and thought it was meme perk. Care to fill me in

Locks you out of armor aside from some T1 headgear.
Changes weapon list to stuff like pitchforks, carving knives, shovels, pans, pickaxes etc.
Rocks, lute and bear trap are also available to peasants.
The point of being a peasant is dabbing on edgelords.

530 281
  • 3 May '19
 Christian2222

Apparently there is no tactical advantage to being peasant? Although scythe looked nice. It is for people who want to make it more challenging for themselves, and rp I guess =/.

7 6
  • 3 May '19
 [BKC] Matt

Frying pans for life.

Nothing in this game is more satisfying than the loud fkin 'clunk' as you throw your frying pan at a foe's head (especially those fleeing from being scared shitless of you) just to watch them fall down and die from the immense power that is a fat, chunky peasant with his top quality peasant hat and three frying pans, spamming the living hell out of the (V) button in your face and as he runs over your panned corpse.

10 4

i got butchered all over with peasant. i have to admit im not very good anyways so im going bavk to my cheese combo ;)

3 0

Yes you have like no armor, there are just I think light headgear, and you got all the peasant weapons, fork, pan and stuff. BUT you get many of those weapons for free and not for 300+.

But overall it's more like downgrade, so a cost of 8 points is a bit heavy.

Count 164 303
  • 3 May '19
 ColonelMustache

Yeah, it’s mainly a meme loadout, though some of the weapons genuinely aren’t bad for their listed cost (of course having to spend 8 points on the perk itself means your options are limited). Carving knife, for example, is the fastest weapon in the game but doesn’t flinch, and when thrown can one shot naked heads. I just wish more of the weapons had alternate modes.

48 48
  • 4 May '19
 RyMarq

TBH, I feel like peasant is almost fine. I would just halve the cost of their gear and make the 1 cost stuff free.

They are a kind of interesting mode, unable to take light armor. The ability to actually get a variety of weapons for cheap should be an advantage they get (its mostly trash anyway).

Count 164 303
  • 4 May '19
 ColonelMustache

Yeah, it's not like they have a whole lot to spend the extra points they'd get anyway, since they can't equip armor.