Mordhau

Increase ragdoll limit/time

3 1

Is there any way to increase the ragdolls passed max? I tried finding an ini file that has all the settings and couldn't find it. I really just want to test how many ragdolls my PC can handle. And I can tell you this much, it can handle way more than 20. I really just hate disappearing bodies, I loved in Chiv I could have it on unlimited. Can someone tell me if theres a way to go passed 20? Or can the devs just increase the numbers on the limit and time? It'd be really cool to have the max be unlimited.

18 27

After some research I have found that there is a console command for ragdolls, however I have not found how to make the change permanent. You need to enter it into console every time you launch the game.

The console commands are:

m.ragdollstaytime 999

And

m.maxragdolls 999

Enjoy!

edit: Here it is in action:

20190512121855_1.jpg

20190512121905_1.jpg

3 1

@LumpyCustard said:
After some research I have found that there is a console command for ragdolls, however I have not found how to make the change permanent. You need to enter it into console every time you launch the game.

The console commands are:

m.ragdollstaytime 999

And

m.maxragdolls 999

Enjoy!

edit: Here it is in action:

20190512121855_1.jpg

20190512121905_1.jpg

Wow thank you so much! I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this haha

2 2
  • 19 May
 Fohshizle

@RejectedGalaxy said:
Is there any way to increase the ragdolls passed max? I tried finding an ini file that has all the settings and couldn't find it. I really just want to test how many ragdolls my PC can handle. And I can tell you this much, it can handle way more than 20. I really just hate disappearing bodies, I loved in Chiv I could have it on unlimited. Can someone tell me if theres a way to go passed 20? Or can the devs just increase the numbers on the limit and time? It'd be really cool to have the max be unlimited.

Ulimited body count

m.ragdollstaytime x

m.maxragdolls x

So when you set these values both of these commands must be put in the console PER SESSION!

I'm thinking you'll enjoy the effect more if you have the staytime @ 60-90, and maxragdolls to 300, 500, 900 etc.

The longer the duration the bodies stay on the floor the higher you'll want to raise the maxragdolls #.