Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

HOTFIX: Progression

Knight 66 72
  • 4 May '19
 DoubleK

@jordangallemore1 said:
cant refund on steam after playing set amount of hours... which im sure is less than 24... im down for a reset an im level 16... earned that shit grninding it out after the fix the last two days. yea I am whining dude i paid for a full release game and before i realized what was going on aka the bug it was too late to refund. That being said im glad I didnt. still down for a reset to level 1 or compensation based upon stats an hours played the first few days.... never even got a lil gold for my trouble just a hey we fixed the problem that shouldnt have been there in the first place.... also FIX TEAM COLORS! please lol. blue an red is bad with that much blood. I have on ad much team color as possible an still get killed all the time. Also sucks about getting tked off your horse over an over an not being able to spawn in your own when your teammates kill yours cause you jumped on the blue barding horse that spawns in red base.... anyway just a few things stumpy is just mad cause he is one of the people who got ahead while everyone was stuck at 5 or lower. so stumpy please go f**k yourself if you have nothing to say to progress the conversation other than someone is whining when the whole post is whining. lmao.

At least try to use proper punctuation, you absolute brainlet. Can't tell if troll or stupid knobhead. Just ban this toxic trash already before it spreads.

4 1
  • 4 May '19
 Mutateddorito

Since the update yesterday, I haven't been able to join any matches and I'm given the error "Failed to join server." This happens every time and sometimes it will connect, start loading and kick me back onto the main menu.

21 1
  • 4 May '19
 jordangallemore1

your all dick heads an thats cool. yea rank doent matter. not. accept that they got ashitload of gold for it an all armor do not unlock immediatly your a moron. an yea fuck puncuation was just trying to make it easier to read but you wanna talk smack anyway. an stumpy i doubt you would slaughter me find me in game if youd like im usually on tdm or frontline. iv already played you 2x an you didnt kick my ass the way you state. so again you guys are realy butt hurtt im requesting reset. see the differnce is i want everyone reset or compensation like the devs stated so stfu an let me talk to the devs not soem poor broke motherfucker who is okay with being fucked up the ass. thats your issue not mine. I dont like being fucked and thats what has happened here and continues to happen because the devs and neo the webmaster want to let you flame. Not only that I cant even change my god damn name in gmae because they cant link my purchase from steam to website even though same e-mails are used. tells me to change it on steam even though they have this post to change name if your accoutns are linked which they arent cause they cant figure it out... https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/49/forum-name-changes/. So again a team of developers who WERE and ARE not ready for full release. Great game but so many little problems this is like pubg beta. so please stop tryign to tell me what to do an quit getting butt hurt at the fact that someone is saying you should lose your rank and theirs too. They should have paused progression but they didnt. IO was till gainging xp every 10 matches come to find out if i would have neen on tdm/skirmish or dm i would have burned through maps faster an had more chances to earn xp and gotten higher level like all the kids who ere level 20 the day the patch came. no everythign is not unlocked immediatly they say that in the description of the game lol. that you need to earn levels to get the good stuff so you ahve a progression system. but its cool you kids know everything please come to my house an be a keyboard warrior for your xp you got when you shouldnt ahve. now if you dont mind id liuke to wait to talk to someone who actually means a shit thanks. also double k judging by the amount of bitchign you ahve done on the forums i would nt tell me to stfu. whining about what people wanted to put in the game like your opinion mattered in alpha then complaining about tv shows on a gaming forum.... lol not even gonna get started on stumpy. cause like i saidthis post isnt for you little tarts your not important enough i want the devs to answer

777 1031
  • 4 May '19
 smellycathawk

@jordangallemore1 said:
your all dick heads an thats cool. yea rank doent matter. not. accept that they got ashitload of gold for it an all armor do not unlock immediatly your a moron. an yea fuck puncuation was just trying to make it easier to read but you wanna talk smack anyway. an stumpy i doubt you would slaughter me find me in game if youd like im usually on tdm or frontline. iv already played you 2x an you didnt kick my ass the way you state. so again you guys are realy butt hurtt im requesting reset. see the differnce is i want everyone reset or compensation like the devs stated so stfu an let me talk to the devs not soem poor broke motherfucker who is okay with being fucked up the ass. thats your issue not mine. I dont like being fucked and thats what has happened here and continues to happen because the devs and neo the webmaster want to let you flame. Not only that I cant even change my god damn name in gmae because they cant link my purchase from steam to website even though same e-mails are used. tells me to change it on steam even though they have this post to change name if your accoutns are linked which they arent cause they cant figure it out... https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/49/forum-name-changes/. So again a team of developers who WERE and ARE not ready for full release. Great game but so many little problems this is like pubg beta. so please stop tryign to tell me what to do an quit getting butt hurt at the fact that someone is saying you should lose your rank and theirs too. They should have paused progression but they didnt. IO was till gainging xp every 10 matches come to find out if i would have neen on tdm/skirmish or dm i would have burned through maps faster an had more chances to earn xp and gotten higher level like all the kids who ere level 20 the day the patch came. no everythign is not unlocked immediatly they say that in the description of the game lol. that you need to earn levels to get the good stuff so you ahve a progression system. but its cool you kids know everything please come to my house an be a keyboard warrior for your xp you got when you shouldnt ahve. now if you dont mind id liuke to wait to talk to someone who actually means a shit thanks. also double k judging by the amount of bitchign you ahve done on the forums i would nt tell me to stfu. whining about what people wanted to put in the game like your opinion mattered in alpha then complaining about tv shows on a gaming forum.... lol not even gonna get started on stumpy. cause like i saidthis post isnt for you little tarts your not important enough i want the devs to answer

You're*

2 1
  • 4 May '19
 Thomsontv

Make a streamer mode. Do not let the profile of the other person kill me. If the photograph of the person who killed me is a picture of a female penis, the broadcast is stopped. This is a very important issue. I should not have a picture of someone who killed me. plz

42 131
  • 4 May '19
 KingOfSow

@jordangallemore1 said:

Guys i think you broke him

21 1

nah been broken an you got me there. you are * lol in game deathmatch server nameofficial dallas starts with a t come fight me stumpy. FYI according to this post https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-02-developer-of-medieval-melee-slasher-mordhau-apologises-after-unexpectedly-strong-launch-hobbles-servers we will be getting compensation.

1 0
  • 4 May '19
 BoemlauweBas

Go to your Steam Library, Right click on the game, Choose Properties.

There is an option to verify game files, run it.

Seems to be a known problem with games made with the Unreal Engine. (Ark, Atlas, Ace Combat 7, Daylight all had this problem for some players. The problem was fixed for all of them that I'm aware of.

I'm having a cold one in favor of the solution at hand.

2021 2108
  • 4 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

Jordan, did you know that the alpha and beta participants lost their rank at release. Just imagine the breakdown you would have had in their shoes.

21 1
  • 4 May '19
 jordangallemore1

i wouldnt mind that even now idk what people dont understand lol. level 20 now still down for everyone getting hard reset then item comp instead of gold/xp. Might even have to buy another copy just to change my name...

777 1031
  • 5 May '19
 smellycathawk

@jordangallemore1 said:
i wouldnt mind that even now idk what people dont understand lol. level 20 now still down for everyone getting hard reset then item comp instead of gold/xp. Might even have to buy another copy just to change my name...

Alpha players spent hundreds of hours sculpting faces and designing their characters and it was all deleted to test progression, which was then deleted as well. You are having a mental breakdown over 1 day's progress lost and you expect me to believe you'd be fine with losing hundreds of hours of customization work.... You'd probably commit suicide from what I've seen lol

Count 887 3301
  • 5 May '19
 EatAtRedLobster

I reject this perspective of reality and instead replace it with my own.

@jordangallemore1 said:
Oh, my life is changing every day, In every possible way.
And oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems,
Never quite as it seems. I know I've felt like this before, but now I'm feeling it even more,
Because it came from you.
And then I open up and see the person falling here is me,
A different way to be. Ah, la da ah... La... I want more. Impossible to ignore... Impossible to ignore.
And they'll come true... Impossible not to do...
Impossible not to do. And now I tell you openly, you have my heart so don't hurt me.
You're what I couldn't find. A totally amazing mind, so understanding and so kind;
You're everything to me. Oh, my life, Is changing every day,
In every possible way. And oh, my dreams,
It's never quite as it seems'Cause you're a dream to me,
Dream to me. Ah, da, da da da, da, la...

21 1
  • 5 May '19
 jordangallemore1

okay 1 days progress smelly you must be high it was 3 days of the glitch. also like i said not mad about anything other than the fact they have 10 ranks or more on me and have everything unlocked an its less than a week into the game release. anyway yea hard reset everyone back to 0 please. btw compensation otw

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 5 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

Gonna be mean here tbh

Only thing sadder than your comments atm is that hair style you got there

21 1

im sorry you cant find gay love teapot... im not gay though so please stop trying to judge another mans hairstyle. also they are called dreads. baby dreads at that. uploading picture a year later so maybe you can jerk off to this one

5 1

Hello the server browser of the game is taking too long to refresh the servers i hope you guys dont take too long to fix it really annoyng. plus Great game guys its glorius

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 5 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

Ah shit, that's even worse..

Also at what rank do you unlock Dreads

1 0

I have a Bug to report. Twice today playing for the first time ever, during the game, i was there, but couldnt interact with the plahyers. i would shoot arrows and go thru them. i would swing and go thru theml very frustrating.

Knight 5410 7408
  • 6 May '19
 Humble Staff

I have a bug to report too, there is this entitled forum user called Jordan or something, he got his ass demolished and its leftovers sent to the next dimension via facts and logic but he seems to keep looking for trouble and doesn't realise how every post just puts him closer to Anal Grinder levels of spam but without his charming meme-ability.
Is this intended devs?