Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

HOTFIX: Progression

21 1
  • 2 May '19
 jordangallemore1

okay gold is working but like i said i played over 24 hours and no gold or xp if they do a lump sum im done with game. should be based off of your hours played over the days missed with gold/xp if they do items down the road its bs if they dont do anything its bs. they advertised a full release ready game with full customization and progression played for a whole day before i realized an then some. needs to be addressed and fixed im seeing level 18's plus who got xp the whole time when no one else did this is bogus.

108 65
  • 2 May '19
 Kantrul

@jordangallemore1 said:
okay gold is working but like i said i played over 24 hours and no gold or xp if they do a lump sum im done with game. should be based off of your hours played over the days missed with gold/xp if they do items down the road its bs if they dont do anything its bs. they advertised a full release ready game with full customization and progression played for a whole day before i realized an then some. needs to be addressed and fixed im seeing level 18's plus who got xp the whole time when no one else did this is bogus.

Ok bye

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 2 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

@jordangallemore1 said:
okay gold is working but like i said i played over 24 hours and no gold or xp if they do a lump sum im done with game. should be based off of your hours played over the days missed with gold/xp if they do items down the road its bs if they dont do anything its bs. they advertised a full release ready game with full customization and progression played for a whole day before i realized an then some. needs to be addressed and fixed im seeing level 18's plus who got xp the whole time when no one else did this is bogus.

You new guys are so fucking impatient, its starting to annoy me jebus

Knight 519 999
  • 2 May '19
 wierHL

They didn't experience 2 major patchie crises, the padded/tomato uprisings or dev friends getting 1 day early alpha access. They couldn't have grown our patience yet Eru.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 2 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

Pepperidge Farmer remembers m'dude

158 198
  • 1
  • 2 May '19
 The Bird

To all of the new folk who are complaining: no one is forcing you to stay. If you want a refund, get a refund and quit whining. Chiv died because of a toxic community. Don't ruin Mordhau too.

Edit: The game is exceedingly fun with or without progression. Great job devs!

1 1

I cant launch the game, my update finishes downloading then an error message pops and it starts downloading again. Any help?

Knight 519 999
  • 2 May '19
 wierHL

@Nosferatuebff0284f6b24c3b said:
I cant launch the game, my update finishes downloading then an error message pops and it starts downloading again. Any help?

I had something like that once. Have you tried clearing the Steam downloading folder?
.\steam\steamapps\downloading

1 0
  • 2 May '19
 Mathhenz

no me puedo unir a ningun servidor , no me encuentra por matchmaking ni por lista de servidores

777 1031
  • 2 May '19
 smellycathawk

@jordangallemore1 said:
played for a whole day before i realized an then some.

okay if you played for that long without noticing it must not have been an integral part of your experience....

I hear Anthem has great progression if that is your true fixation. Super hyped AAA game remaining broken for months is the industry norm but an indie dev team fixes its shit in 2 days isn't fast enough apparently jeesh

21 1
  • 3 May '19
 jordangallemore1

bought a game that said it was ready for release... not true... most motherfuckers like kantra are higher level than everyone else right now even though the progression system was broken for all the new guys stfu an get reset back to one with the rest of us

Duke 754 1201
  • 3 May '19
 Stumpy

All this jordan dude is doing is whining. Either stop whining or go refund. Easy as that.

1 0
  • 3 May '19
 ThePinkChicken

Its working for me, can confirm

21 1

cant refund on steam after playing set amount of hours... which im sure is less than 24... im down for a reset an im level 16... earned that shit grninding it out after the fix the last two days. yea I am whining dude i paid for a full release game and before i realized what was going on aka the bug it was too late to refund. That being said im glad I didnt. still down for a reset to level 1 or compensation based upon stats an hours played the first few days.... never even got a lil gold for my trouble just a hey we fixed the problem that shouldnt have been there in the first place.... also FIX TEAM COLORS! please lol. blue an red is bad with that much blood. I have on ad much team color as possible an still get killed all the time. Also sucks about getting tked off your horse over an over an not being able to spawn in your own when your teammates kill yours cause you jumped on the blue barding horse that spawns in red base.... anyway just a few things stumpy is just mad cause he is one of the people who got ahead while everyone was stuck at 5 or lower. so stumpy please go f**k yourself if you have nothing to say to progress the conversation other than someone is whining when the whole post is whining. lmao.

777 1031
  • 3 May '19
 smellycathawk

@jordangallemore1 said:
cant refund on steam after playing set amount of hours... which im sure is less than 24... im down for a reset an im level 16... earned that shit grninding it out after the fix the last two days. yea I am whining dude i paid for a full release game and before i realized what was going on aka the bug it was too late to refund. That being said im glad I didnt. still down for a reset to level 1 or compensation based upon stats an hours played the first few days.... never even got a lil gold for my trouble just a hey we fixed the problem that shouldnt have been there in the first place.... also FIX TEAM COLORS! please lol. blue an red is bad with that much blood. I have on ad much team color as possible an still get killed all the time. Also sucks about getting tked off your horse over an over an not being able to spawn in your own when your teammates kill yours cause you jumped on the blue barding horse that spawns in red base.... anyway just a few things stumpy is just mad cause he is one of the people who got ahead while everyone was stuck at 5 or lower. so stumpy please go f**k yourself if you have nothing to say to progress the conversation other than someone is whining when the whole post is whining. lmao.

imo you are a sad rageboy looking for justifications to feel outraged.

21 1
  • 4 May '19
 jordangallemore1

well ill say it again if you cant progress the conversation than why bother smelly? imo you are trying to troll someone who isnt really mad about anything just disappointed in the release and the promise of compensation and lack there of. Raging lol yea so hard dude.. not. anyway like I said enjoying the game waiting for my compensation. Hope to see you guys out there

21 1
  • 4 May '19
 jordangallemore1

also smelly where did it say indie dev team on steam ? nowhere said full ready to battle game. not what was purchased. no response for 3 days from dev team? they said theres a problem they were looking into it. for three days... so 11 people and not one person couldnt have let the whole gaming community that just dedicated themselves to their game know? again your trying to be a troll and have fun if thats what your about but many will see you and stumpy are trying to troll the wrong people. and hopefully you will be one of them if not, cool have fun trying to name call. they have the money to hire the team they need now though for sure.

2021 2108
  • 4 May '19
 SWSeriousMike

The real question is: Why do you care about rank?

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 4 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

Rank/levels have literally 0 difference on gameplay, you have access to all tier armors, can buy every weapon easily.

bUt pLaYeR X is HigHeR LeVL TAhN mE

They grinded like you, they adjusted better to game, they could be alpha player there fore farming new players better.

You have zero logical reason to complain about ranks tbh. Anything that matter anyway.

Duke 754 1201
  • 4 May '19
 Stumpy

Jordan.
Im level 16, same as you. And i too grinded it out the last two days.
You dont see me crying for compensation and feeling entitled to such.
I had the 1,000 kills achievment before i was level 4.
I am now around 2500 kills.
Levels does not matter. You could be level 50 and i could be lvl 1 with basic loadouts and i would still shit on you.
Most of my games is in the 30-50 kill league. Unfortunately, there is a max cap of gold and xp and it seems it is not based on score or kills but time spent ingame. So i level just as quickly as everyone else because of it. Else i'd be level 30 or so. 510 gold each frontline max.

So please. Stop crying about compensation. If we get it then good, if not then suck it up and be a man and stop spamming forums with this and actually try to contribute to a healthy society here rather than a toxic one which is the effect you've given us.

And i do agree, horse griefing is bad. Horses of teammates should be immune to damage from teammates or greatly reduced.