Mordhau

I'd like a refund, cheers

3 2
  • 1 May
 Ysera

Three days ago I bought the "supporters bundle" seeing streamers play it and liked what I saw (plus I wanted the "soundtrack") and I'd like to see this type of game succeed. Yet it seems my pc struggles to even load the game. Every load screen takes 4-8mins inc. the startup screen, the join game screen, the change of map screen, the return to menu screen.. all takes for ever to load even on the lowest settings. Other games don't take this long on this PC. I've tried loading Battle Royal yet have been kicked from the game each time due to "taking too long to load". Additionally I live in WESTERN Australia and so our servers get thrown into Asia/NZ servers and the lowest ping I've had is 112 with an avg of 125. Which isn't terrible for most games.. but THIS game it really is. It's next to impossible for me to parry/dodge attacks properly when I do finally load a game that I haven't "failed to join server" after waiting 5-10 mins loading. I really am not enjoying my experience with the game. Despite how much I would love it to run smoothly it doesn't and I'm not going to play it again. I would be truly grateful if a dev could contact me about this privately. I am on a disability pension so spending money on something I'm never going to use hurts. Cheers.

178 188
  • 1 May
 Roag

Hey, would probably help to confirm your specs etc as well, despite you wanting a refund it's possible that there's a solution, although you may not be interested in addressing the problem, others might be!

10 1
  • 1 May
 Bytron08

Im also having this problem and i have a new alienware so yeah. Im also getting timeouts while playing

3 2
  • 14 May
 Ysera

Can I speak to/have a mod respond?

178 188
  • 14 May
 Roag

DM'd the thread across to one, hopefully can find a resolution for you

Knight 7428 13541
  • 14 May
 ToLazy4Name

@Bytron08 said:
Im also having this problem and i have a new alienware so yeah. Im also getting timeouts while playing

Well you bought alienware so that might be why lmao

510 271

It's the unreal 4 engine. It makes all games take a long time to load, and have bad overall performance. I'm glad I can even play this, I couldn't play Insurgency Sandstorm =/

39 150

This is the best optimized UE4 game i've had on my computer. It's old as shit but runs this game smooth on high. I'm shocked when I hear about people with vastly superior specs having trouble.

178 188
  • 15 May
 Roag

response from dev was that you're best to go through steam.

67 40
  • 16 May
 Kuro1n

@Christian2222 said:
It's the unreal 4 engine. It makes all games take a long time to load, and have bad overall performance. I'm glad I can even play this, I couldn't play Insurgency Sandstorm =/

What? I load in under 5 seconds mostly and run at 150+FPS almost all the time. My PC isn't even that good.