Mordhau

Get Dedicated Server not listed inGame

14 0
  • 1 May
 Adminroot

I created an Dedicated Server but can't get index it to the inGame Server list. Server seems to be running correctly.
https://pastebin.com/eYEKzCqr

Count 53 97
  • 1 May
 Shifty

Is it showing up in the LAN section?
If so, check to see if all required ports are forwarded:

[all UDP]

Also make sure you have all filters cleared in the server browser. It could be there but not visible.
If its not showing up, even in the LAN section, It could be the server is failing to start. Check the error logs

../Mordhau Dedicated Server/Mordhau/Saved/Crashes

14 0
  • 1 May
 Adminroot

No, it's a RootServer directly Connect to the Internet with Public ip-address. firewalld is connfigured for this ports

14 0
  • 1 May
 Adminroot

No crashes been logged

14 0
  • 1 May
 Adminroot

by Connecting via console. Server works fine

21 10
  • 1 May
 Kaervan

What Shifty meant was to look in a game client that is on the same network as this server. You should be able to see the server on the LAN tab in the server browser. If it is not there, The system it is running on is not allowing the packets it needs, whether it's inbound or outbound. If it IS in the LAN section, what does your network setup look like?

Is this a 1:1 NAT?
Are there any ACLs on the switch port where this server is?
What are you using to manage your firewall, iptables, firewall-cmd, ufw?

what does your iptables-save output look like - AFTER removing sensitive information like IPs.

14 0
  • 2 May
 Adminroot

It's not al Lan Server. The Server run's on an Dedicated Root Server using a Public IP address 179.254.XXX.XXX. If i use console to connect to server "open 179.254.XXX.XXX:7777" it runs fine.

14 0
  • 2 May
 Adminroot

There are no Network Address Translation needed and used. Only an Firewall is working. That configuration is fine. Otherwise a direct join would not work

21 10
  • 3 May
 Kaervan

Sorry for not understanding your earlier posts. You had already answered some of my questions.

That's wild. I just read through your pastebin file again but slowly this time. There's really no indication there that anything is wrong. The first part of the address in your post makes me think the server is in Brazil, and the log shows the server selecting eu01 as the announce server. There are only NA, EU, and AP endpoints but there is a South America selection on the matchmaking screen in game. I'm wondering if the selection there isn't the best and it's not being listed because of some geoip issue.
With all you've said and done, maybe you need to email [email protected] and ask if they could look for your address in their logs to make sure it's not something on their end.

14 0
  • 3 May
 Adminroot

Ok Thanks Kaervan, then I did not miss anything. Then I will write an e-mail now. For ypur Info. It's an Server running in Data Center in frankfurt

12 0
  • 5 May
 Serail

I seem to have a similar problem. Server pops up in LAN browser, but not in internet browser, and neither I nor my friends can join by the "open myip:port" command. Server log doesnt show any errors and it works fine playing.

12 0
  • 5 May
 Serail

Bump. Really want a fix.

14 0

Problem solved with Serverpatch (Change Number 6215564)

4 1

in the new update .. the server does not list me ... or open me with open command ... someone is happening?

36 12
  • 16 May
 Taki7o7

People don't even ask what OS he is on and dropping words where you have to laugh