Mordhau

[Server Hosting] Infravider - Top quality & affordable prices! (DE, FR, NA location)

4 0
  • 25 May
 Mendoza

Gambit what you are doing is a personal thing. Im just a real customer of him and support him since he host holdfast server. Moderator is informed, what you doing is a personal campaign against a server hoster because of personal interests. give a constructive feedback and then let the guys be what they are. a hoster everyone can choose wen they are attracted in the balance they got, service price and support.

531 283
  • 25 May
 Gambit

@Infravider.comDominicIllu said:
Why would I create a fake account? Why would I farm posts on the other forum with a fake account? Why would I gather gaming hours on Steam? You make no sense m8.

It is not even funny or annoying it's just sad to be fair. The way you act is more or less sad. As if you would have nothing to do the whole day.

Sorry, but you are just being a try-hard looking for issues but having no idea what you are talking about. I've already noticed that your mental horizon is very, very - very limited.

You are hosting with Vultr which is none special quality but you act like that you got an own data center. Who tf would host a game server there.

You can't even argue my points, you're just bashing my "mental horizon" and host choice. What a joke. Nobody is going to take you seriously.

Also, Vultr is great, leave them out of this. They destroy other providers in raw performance. Google it for yourself. And I've already made my point in how it is cheaper than hosting with you.

And how the hell have I come across as owning my own data center? That's you mate. I'm a happy Vultr customer.

@Mendoza said:
Gambit what you are doing is a personal thing. Im just a real customer of him and support him since he host holdfast server. Moderator is informed, what you doing is a personal campaign against a server hoster because of personal interests. give a constructive feedback and then let the guys be what they are. a hoster everyone can choose wen they are attracted in the balance they got, service price and support.

You can leave now. Glad I wasted your time enough to make you sign up and post twice supporting your idiotic friend by pretending to be a customer.

4 0
  • 26 May
 Mendoza

I start a mordhau clan so i had to register. its not your glorious work to bring me here young men.
You can leave now because you dont do anything else than piss on others company. a root server can be same price level than a single gaming server? shocking! good support, an customer panal to easy manage the server without any linux fuck text, and the time to manage the server is something worth. if you dont think that you dont understand shit how economy works.
stop bitching arround and let others busines be what they are, a good option for gaming clans without any knowlege of server administrations.

531 283
  • 26 May
 Gambit

@Mendoza said:
I start a mordhau clan so i had to register. its not your glorious work to bring me here young men.
You can leave now because you dont do anything else than piss on others company. a root server can be same price level than a single gaming server? shocking! good support, an customer panal to easy manage the server without any linux fuck text, and the time to manage the server is something worth. if you dont think that you dont understand shit how economy works.
stop bitching arround and let others busines be what they are, a good option for gaming clans without any knowlege of server administrations.

You signed up cause OP told you to, cause nobody is giving his shitty business a second look.

36 12
  • 26 May
 Taki7o7

@Gambit said:

@Mendoza said:

You signed up cause OP told you to, cause nobody is giving his shitty business a second look.

I am not hosting at this guy but i can tell you that every hoster other than gportal will be the better pick ^^