Mordhau

[Server Hosting] Infravider - Top quality & affordable prices! (DE, FR, NA location)

56 8

mordhau-post.jpg

Infravider is offering Mordhau game servers. Our control panel is custom-built and has several unique features. Please be aware, as Mordhau is WIP the panel is also WIP. We will offer an automated mod installer as soon as mods are available for this game. The map rotation management is currently done with the config but we will adjust that to a smoother way in some days. Also, we feature a statistic system which logs CPU usage, RAM usage & player count - that way you can see how the server performs and how many people are playing at what times. If an update comes, do not worry - just run the updater in the panel & you are ready to go!

We do offer servers in these locations: Germany, France, and North America.

Our pricing is 0.50€ per slot. Minimum slots to buy are 10 (5.00€).

Order URL: https://infravider.com/mordhau-gameserver-en
Contact E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/Infravider

Our Mordhau Testserver
Name: Get your own server at www.infravider.com now!
Slots: 32

monitorimage_infra.png

You want such a server monitor image too? No problem if you got a server with us! In your "server details" tab on our UCP you will find the image url to it.

56 8

Some browser had problems with the registration and the login. This is fixed now, people should be able to register & order now - sorry for the issue.

56 8

dancing-swords -15% lifetime discount coupon

The coupon is valid for only 2 more days! Make sure to grab your server now!

56 8

Chicago, USA back in stock!

6 1

Any new coupons for those chicago servers?

56 8

As people did demand - we deliver!

Coupon: fight-and-cut
will give you a -10% permanent discount on your gameserver! No matter what location!

Valid till 13 May.

56 8

We did extend the coupon till 16 May.
No matter what location you will get -10% with the coupon code: fight-and-cut

Also, all server issues have been fixed.

56 8

France back in stock!

Coupon "fight-and-cut" -10% life-time discount only valid for ~24 hours!

22 4
  • 16 May
 Taki7o7

http://prntscr.com/np5cnm

Sry but what is bRandwidth? :D And what you mean by unmetered?

56 8

@Taki7o7 said:
http://prntscr.com/np5cnm

Sry but what is bRandwidth? :D And what you mean by unmetered?

That means we do not limit the connection speed nor set-up any kind of traffic limitation like other hosters do.

56 8

Germany back in stock!

56 8

North America, Chicago back in stock!

58 19
  • 25 May
 Gambit

I'm fairly confident in calling this a scam. Prove me wrong.

• DDOS protection, SSD hosting, Quality hardware
    I'm taking a wild guess that you're a host reseller.
  • Mod installer
    Mod support hasn't been added.
  • Statistic system
    See above.
  • Backup system
    What exactly do you need to back up on a game server, that doesn't store anything?
  • Live console
    Console to what? Normal SSH access? Or RCON tools that don't exist?
  • Database available
    Pretty sure all game data is stored in memory.
  • Config editor
    The devs have made that mighty easy, haven't they?
  • Map manager
    See above
  • Restart planner + Crash detector
    I imagine it as untrustworthy as the rest of your claims.
  • Unmetered bandwith
    You're a reseller, you either have a bandwith limit or are fooled into thinking that you don't.

And what's with your quote form? You have server specs listed, but the only thing that changes when you increase the slots, is the price. Meaning you're bunching people up on the same server. You're basically putting people into a shared host on a shared host.

And lets just take your minimum order for hilarity sake. 10 slots, 2GB ram, 1 vCore, costing €5.
I'm running 24 slot, 120 tick servers on 1GB of ram and 1 vCore for €4.50 a month.

Software and hardware is my day job, running servers out of my pocket is a hobby, but I cannot describe how fucking angry it makes me to see pricks like you trying to capitalise off peoples naivety like you're doing.

Fuck off, basically.

@D.I.EDaggert said:
Any new coupons for those chicago servers?

I'd also not be surprised if this was a free bump by you or one of your equally cunty friends.

56 8

Our nodes are DDoS protected - if you don't believe it - try it out - you won't manage to get our nodes down and then you will have to live with consequences from laws view.
We host on SSDs and in Germany on NVMe SSDs. The hardware we provide is high standard.

Mod installer is not added yet - cause there is no workshop - but if you would read in the topic "as Mordhau is WIP the panel is also WIP. We will offer an automated mod installer as soon as mods are available for this game.". So your argument is invalid.

You can back up your server with its config and as soon as mods are installed those too. So you can deploy a backup within seconds if you for example messed your server up. What is wrong with that? It's a feature nothing more.

Live console -> You can directly type commands into the server and see its output. Your claim of SSH or RCON makes no sense as we never stated such things.

Database -> Some mods & games can link up with a MySQL Database to store data permanently.

Config Editor -> And we make it lot's of easier with the editor.

Restart Planner + Crash Detector -> You can plan unlimited restarts based on German times - also the crash detector will restart your server if it did crash.

Unmetered Bandwidth -> No we are not a reseller. We host all game servers on our own nodes. We offer unmetered bandwidth - there is nothing wrong with it. Just because your hosting plans do not fit any of our features - you shouldn't trash talk serious people.

Our pricing is totally agreeable. We are in the middle price range of all hosters. Don't forget we offer free support and a completely automated payment/install system with a lots of UCP features.

No - this new coupon was not a bump - the customer actually bought a server.

You call a business scam - without even trying it - or having evidence of it. You insult people and you act like a child. You are just hilarious and you make yourself look like a 14-year-old kid. Due to the fact you try to make us look bad I will report you to the moderation and hope they will consider consequences for such behaviour.

Also:
Software and hardware is my day job, running servers out of my pocket is a hobby, but I cannot describe how fucking angry it makes me to see pricks like you trying to capitalise of peoples naivety like you're doing.

This made me laugh out loud. If you have experience about hardware / software and managing servers etc. then you would never have done any claim like you did here.

58 19
  • 25 May
 Gambit

@Infravider.comDominicIllu said:
Our nodes are DDoS protected - if you don't believe it - try it out - you won't manage to get our nodes down and then you will have to live with consequences from laws view.
We host on SSDs and in Germany on NVMe SSDs. The hardware we provide is high standard.

You're still portraying this as your hardware? You're reselling from this company https://www.myloc.de/ so any claims you make are second hand.

Mod installer is not added yet - cause there is no workshop - but if you would read in the topic "as Mordhau is WIP the panel is also WIP. We will offer an automated mod installer as soon as mods are available for this game.". So your argument is invalid.

You don't mention it on your website and shouldn't expect people to find it out from a random forum post.

You can back up your server with its config and as soon as mods are installed those too. So you can deploy a backup within seconds if you for example messed your server up. What is wrong with that? It's a feature nothing more.

So your "backup" feature, saves a text file?

Live console -> You can directly type commands into the server and see its output. Your claim of SSH or RCON makes no sense as we never stated such things.

What live console are you even talking about? Bash?

Database -> Some mods & games can link up with a MySQL Database to store data permanently.

Well this game doesn't use a database and it doesn't have mod support, so a pointless claim.

Config Editor -> And we make it lot's of easier with the editor.
It's a basic text file, don't know how it could get easier? Show is screenshots if you're really confident.

Restart Planner + Crash Detector -> You can plan unlimited restarts based on German times - also the crash detector will restart your server if it did crash.

All of the Mordhau dedicated server setup guides include info on how to do this.

Unmetered Bandwidth -> No we are not a reseller. We host all game servers on our own nodes. We offer unmetered bandwidth - there is nothing wrong with it. Just because your hosting plans do not fit any of our features - you shouldn't trash talk serious people.

But yes, you are a reseller, as I stated above. Your bandwith limit it 1000Mbps divided out into however many people you squeeze into one server.

Our pricing is totally agreeable. We are in the middle price range of all hosters. Don't forget we offer free support and a completely automated payment/install system with a lots of UCP features.

You're overpriced and your control panel is as dodgy as your business dealings.

You call a business scam - without even trying it - or having evidence of it. You insult people and you act like a child. You are just hilarious and you make yourself look like a 14-year-old kid. Due to the fact you try to make us look bad I will report you to the moderation and hope they will consider consequences for such behaviour.

Thats the funny part, I spent 5 seconds looking at your website and knew where it was headed. I will definitely not be trying it. You are not a business, you are a man in his bedroom scamming people.

Also:
Software and hardware is my day job, running servers out of my pocket is a hobby, but I cannot describe how fucking angry it makes me to see pricks like you trying to capitalise of peoples naivety like you're doing.

This made me laugh out loud. If you have experience about hardware / software and managing servers etc. then you would never have done any claim like you did here.

And if you knew anything about software, you would turn off directory indexing on a production server.
https://infravider.com/servermonitor/mordhau/

56 8

None of the arguments above are worth to argument against cause you will constantly try to re-phrase everything.
Directory indexing for a public server monitor? Why is it necessary? It doesn't cause any issues or creates security issues.

Our customers are satisfied and happy with our services & support. That's all I really care about. If you are bored please go to other threads and annoy other hosters - or are you competition and that's why you try to annoy us here?

58 19
  • 25 May
 Gambit

@Infravider.comDominicIllu said:
None of the arguments above are worth to argument against cause you will constantly try to re-phrase everything.
Directory indexing for a public server monitor? Why is it necessary? It doesn't cause any issues or creates security issues.

Our customers are satisfied and happy with our services & support. That's all I really care about. If you are bored please go to other threads and annoy other hosters - or are you competition and that's why you try to annoy us here?

I'm only rephrasing your lies into what is actually going on, so an average consumer can understand. If you think I'm wrong, then explain the things in my last post.

Directory indexing allows people to view all, otherwise hidden, files in a directory. Opens up the scope of attacks and it is best practice to turn off.

"Our customers" I hope you don't get a single customer. I'm not competition, I just think you're a bit of a chancer.

3 0
  • 25 May
 Mendoza

What kind of Gambit are you men? Whats your personal problem?
I just rent another server from Infravider for our new Mordhau plans our community. The support is great, the power of the server is strong enough and price on the homepage is midfield. Who you want to blame with your hate speech here?
Everyone is free to open a buisness in this market. You are free to spare your experience with other, but what you do here is just harm someone others business.

Thanks to free market, but still hate the internet trolls and keyboard warriors...

Keep up the good work Dominic

58 19
  • 25 May
 Gambit

@Mendoza said:
What kind of Gambit are you men? Whats your personal problem?
I just rent another server from Infravider for our new Mordhau plans our community. The support is great, the power of the server is strong enough and price on the homepage is midfield. Who you want to blame with your hate speech here?
Everyone is free to open a buisness in this market. You are free to spare your experience with other, but what you do here is just harm someone others business.

Thanks to free market, but still hate the internet trolls and keyboard warriors...

Keep up the good work Dominic

Jaysus, how many fake accounts are you going to setup?

Funny how someone with the same username is vouching for you on a different site. Scam scam scam.
proof.png

56 8

Why would I create a fake account? Why would I farm posts on the other forum with a fake account? Why would I gather gaming hours on Steam? You make no sense m8.

It is not even funny or annoying it's just sad to be fair. The way you act is more or less sad. As if you would have nothing to do the whole day.

Sorry, but you are just being a try-hard looking for issues but having no idea what you are talking about. I've already noticed that your mental horizon is very, very - very limited.

You are hosting with Vultr which is none special quality but you act like that you got an own data center. Who tf would host a game server there.