Mordhau

BR servers already dead?

Knight 462 446

It might be 3am but it's still launch day, I have been trying to play BR for ages but I just get put into an empty servers with maybe 1-2 players on it, EU btw.

Empress 380 890

who wants to play a game mode where one mishap means you're forced to spectate the rest of the match, or try join a new one (and you probably just died in the only active one up) when you could play a game mode where you just respawn in a few seconds and get to go have fun again

thats why nobody is playing BR

tbhimho tbh

edit: yea nah same in AU

edit: o matchmaking broke

o

1084 6148
  • 30 Apr
 crushed — Art

Most of the servers are full but there is an issue with the matchmaker in BR currently, we're looking into it

Knight 399 869
  • 30 Apr
 Alphonse

After the "server browser improvements" patch I counted like 20 or 30 full Horde mode in Brazil but 0 (zero) Frontline / BR svs.

Knight 462 446

@Soulcatcher said:
who wants to play a game mode where one mishap means you're forced to spectate the rest of the match, or try join a new one (and you probably just died in the only active one up) when you could play a game mode where you just respawn in a few seconds and get to go have fun again

thats why nobody is playing BR

tbhimho tbh

edit: yea nah same in AU

edit: o matchmaking broke

o

had a few gos at it earlier and it was loads of fun, personally I really like the tension of it and I'm not really interested in the 32v32 modes

1084 6148
  • 30 Apr
 crushed — Art

@Alphonse said:
After the "server browser improvements" patch I counted like 20 or 30 full Horde mode in Brazil but 0 (zero) Frontline / BR svs.

BR does not show up on the server browser.

18 2
  • 30 Apr
 cucksou

au here just had a game with 18 people