Mordhau

Inaccurate mouse or not working

1 4
  • 30 Apr '19
 rob.baher

Hello, the first congratulations for this great game that promises to be very fun.
As every new game has bugs and bugs.

I wanted to report this as it seems very obvious and important to me.
The mouse is not precise, you can not click on the enabled places. As if it was badly calibrated.
In addition, the buttons located on the top right of the configuration and exit the game do not work for me.
I can not go into game settings and I have to go out with the Windows task manager.

Please solve it.

1 1
  • 30 Apr '19
 vic88rio

i have the same problem

2 1
  • 30 Apr '19
 SvenDerRitter

I have the same issue, it's really bothersome because I can't even search for matches that have room

2 1
  • 30 Apr '19
 SvenDerRitter

I have the same issue, it's really bothersome because I can't even search for matches that have room or even play a character because I can't select "PLAY"

Duke 754 1201
  • 30 Apr '19
 Stumpy

can anyone of you record this and upload so we can better see the problem?

1 0
  • 30 Apr '19
 Ciepły_Gość

When I want to play multiplayer mode it takes really long to find a server and when it finally happen I get notification FAILED JOINING :c can u please help me solve it?

2 3
  • 30 Apr '19
 RossilFuel

I got this problem also. When the mordhau title screen appears, my screen changes res and the screen becomes stupidly stretched out! Maud1.png

Apologies for the poor screenshot, It will not allow me to capture the full screen, nor the location of my mouse. But I hope it does at least show it's stretchiness!

If only it did, I could show you guy how out of whack the cursor is from what is being selected.

My cursor selects things to the left and below it rather than where the cursor is visually pointing. This means I can't even go far right enough with the cursor to go onto the settings and see if there is something I can tamper with, such as resolution or even just minimized screen.

Also, the resolution fixes itself when I go onto the armoury, so all looks fine, but the misaligned cursor issue remains sadly.

Looking forward to actually having a good play of your game, hope you guys can find a fix/workaround soon!

Sellsword 52 73
  • 30 Apr '19
 --Locke

You can press F11 to toggle fullscreen/window. Does it change anything on the stretchiness?

Otherwise go to
%LocalAppData%\Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsClient\GameUserSettings.ini

If you dare, you can fiddle with video settings over there trying to find a setting working for you. (different resolution etc.)

Good Luck.

Edit:
P.S.: Verify your graphics card driver is actually up to date.

Sellsword 52 73
  • 30 Apr '19
 --Locke

@Ciepły_Gość said:
When I want to play multiplayer mode it takes really long to find a server and when it finally happen I get notification FAILED JOINING :c can u please help me solve it?

You can play local bot matches for the time being since gold/exp rewards in online servers are broken anyway right now.

2 3
  • 30 Apr '19
 RossilFuel

Locke you beautiful human, playing the game in windowed has resolved all problems besides the screen being a lil smaller. Thank you very much!

1 1
  • 7 May '19
 TheyActually

Press f11, go to settings, video, and press borderless window. Fixes it

1 0
  • 7 May '19
 maface

Still doesn't work for me. :( I press f11 it goes to borderless windowed, but the mouse is still messed up so I cannot physically click on the settings menu to fix it.

1 0

I have the SAME issue and It really sucks, I have been so excited for this game and to not be able to even customize my character is very disheartening. I really hope we get this fixed like ASAP. We all waited so long for this game and believe me it's so awesome BUT the battle isn't over. Please fix.

1 1
  • 8 May '19
 janeric12

First: I aboslutely love the game. For a long time I hoped a game like this would be available. Unfortunately I also have the same mouse issues as were mentioned before. Strangely the first time I played there were no problems at all, but ever since the second time I wanted to play the game the mouse is just not kalibrated right.

I hope this issue can be fixed on a permanent base with an update, since all my drivers are updated. Once again: love the game! This issue just creates some resentment to play.

2 0
  • 8 May '19
 Shotgun

same problem. updated drivers and restarts but dont work

2 0
  • 8 May '19
 Shotgun

fix pls

3 1
  • 9 May '19
 Barbaz

Sufro el mismo problema, espero lo arreglen pronto

1 0
  • 9 May '19
 mjrbison17

I am also having the same cursor problem even after the recent hotfix. I don't have a screenshot but I will try and explain in detail so that any devs on here know what the problem is. Whenever I load into the game the resolution seems to change. After this happens my cursor is completely out of sync with the game. The game registers my cursor below and to the left of where it actually is. I am unable to access my settings or even quit the game unless I Alt+F4.

Hopefully, this gets seen and fixed soon since the couple of matches I managed to get into were an absolute blast.

1 0
  • 10 May '19
 bbakkum

Had this same problem. All i did to fix it was press F11 to get out of fullscreen mode. Then i was able to go into the settings in the game and change the resolution to the resolution for my laptop (1920 by 1080). Everything works perfect now :).

1 0
  • 12 May '19
 GuerillaViking

I'm having the same issue, making it difficult to navigate any menu screens and impossible to exit matches or the game normally, I have to use force quit or task manager.

link text