Mordhau

Gold/XP not saving

1 0

@Smaudia said:
Again, I played 3-4 games and received gold and xp but in my last game -> nothing. It's too frustrating because that was my best game and I received nothing. I expect devs will offer a little XP and golds

me to

Mercenary 21 50
  • 1 May
 Beedrill

@jordangallemore1 said:
okay no update for days now from the devs and still nothing about to start requesting money back

there was literally an update from the devs on steam this morning?

114 192

@Judenjager said:
Its been almost 3 days now when will you fix this? this game is turning more and more boring when theres no progression behind it (I love the game tho it just sucks theres no progression anymore bcuz of this bug :P)

Tell me, if the game came out 29th of April, in the evening at 7PM(CEST), how the fuck has it been almost 3 days 1st of May 6:50PM? It hasn't even been 2..

8 6

the game is fun but playing with nothing to gain makes it boring to play

1 0
  • 1 May
 ethr

Will the compensation be what I am earning/missing in gold; or a generic cosmetic for everyone??

8 6

pretty sure not. i doubt they keep tabs on our exp and gold earnings

5 0

@HotDogV3ndor said:

@jikonZ said:

@HotDogV3ndor said:

@jikonZ said:

@HotDogV3ndor said:
Unfortunately I dont want to sound like a broken record here but i have yet to receive xp or gold for time played!

I know you guys probably have your hands full with this bug going on but i would appreciate it if you would add me to the list of people who need to be compensated for.

Also will this come out as a patch to fix it?

Thank you for your time and this has great potential!

-Chad

I had the bug since yesterday until like 12 ocklock today and the suddenly it worked ... So I guess no patch

Thanks! So it should start working in theory at some point? Did you gain all the other xp you had gained prior?

Well no, I have definitely gotten less. It seems like everyone just gets 2 levels and a few gold when its fixed, since me and my friends all got the same gold and the level ups altough we have totally different playtimes. But yea I would just play anyways since you still get more experienced in combat and aquire map knowledge which is really important aswell ^^

Good to know. I have logged like 5 hours but ill wait till this is fixed before continuing.

Worked for a couple hours. Went out to do stuff, came back and it stopped working again. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

8 6

In the last 10hours i've been playing on and off, i only got exp and gold once. :(

1 0
  • 1 May
 RangerOP

I know the Mordhau team is extremely busy, but my cousin and i played for 9 hours on April 29th, and April 30th my cousin was reimbursed with Gold/XP, and I was not. I'm not sure if that will change with time or not either way I thought I would let you know! With that Thank you for creating such an awesome game I absolutely love it! I will definitely be recommend it to all of my friends on steam.

2 2
  • 1 May
 Animam

Still no sign of a fix, just saying they're working on it... Very bad first impression, if the game wasn't ready it shoul've stayed in EA.
Waiting for one more day then if no sign of a fix or a compensation for the lost gold and XP I'll ask for a refund.

4 0
  • 1 May
 Yossarian

I don't want any compensation, but I sure do want it to get fixed soon. Crazy that this bug apparently took them by surprise. Let's hope they find a solution soon.

1 0
 Bipolo

This is at least forcing me to play with light to no armor which really feels like 'hardmode' if I don't want to play any of the default loadouts...
Part that feels bad though is constantly having to face after every game that i am just 100 or so XP away from lvl4 and the unlocks, lol, and have been since a few hours in to day one.

Still having mostly fun! Hope it's sorted out sooner then later.

Baron 495 1379

Sure we don't get that rewarding feeling at the end, though we've been told it'll all be gravy and we might even get a little treat for being so understanding. Thanks for the great game!

21 1

This needs to be addressed or your going to start having major issues with your player base imo

Knight 231 1059
  • 1 May
 Corsario

@jordangallemore1 said:
This needs to be addressed or your going to start having major issues with your player base imo

I bet they know this already. We just need to be patient and keep the impatient ones refrained from extending the drama. This is the role anyone that likes this game must do right now, in my honest opinion...

2 4

Everyone that is complaining "how did they not notice this before" they didnt know that the game would have been the top seller so their records server has been backed up that's why the xps works for some and it doesnt for others it's like one long ddos attack also if you check you're stats it save all of your kills and wins so everyone will get all of their xp

101 172
  • 1 May
 Sektor

The reviews started tanking today. from 82% positive on a day after launch to 73% now, ALL negative reviews are because of the glitches. Make a progress report as a community news write-up on steam.

Empress 349 847

@•҉Ɓaron voŋ Moorland said:
Sure we don't get that rewarding feeling at the end, though we've been told it'll all be gravy and we might even get a little treat for being so understanding. Thanks for the great game!

God you can produce some inspiring lines of text Baron

367 340
  • 1 May
 Peacerer

You guys are worse than 2h elitists. Freaking gold diggers.

Who cares about rankings and gold. Fcuk that! Oh, where are the times when games were played for joy?!

Mercenary 1 0