Mordhau

Gold/XP not saving

3 1
  • 1 May
 DiceMan

@VincentvanGrow said:
DiceMan if its fun then just play without the rewards, this Game wont be purely Equipment and Levelbased, but depends alot of youre own skill, so just practice a bit the Riding and all the other stuff, we will all hit the Level to get the nice Stuff fast enough.

play a game thats based on customization, without the ability to customize?
and no i wont hit the level because im still not gaining exp or gold dude.
I'm at that stage where ive played enough to know how the 4 frontline maps work and have done a bit of everything (except engineering/crossbow as you need to unlock the toolbox/crossbow with gold and theres no default class with either) now i wanna try different combos of weapons and armour to find what works, but i have like 3 weapons to choose from.

14 8

Just play the prebuild ones for now, you got the Game 2 Days ago, i hope you're not saying that customizing youre Character is everything you still crave from this game?

Sellsword 66 102

We stopped receiving XP and gold a few days before release which worries me if they haven't fixed it yet. I love this game, but fickle people will drop it because you can't customise.

The gameplay in this is great, but the ability to look unique and have any weapon you want is also a huge draw. Whats the point on trying to win if there is no reward for the hard work of killing and being the top player?

3 1
  • 1 May
 DiceMan

being able to customize your equipment ie weapon type and perks/throwables & whatnot is literally everything. i mean look at the website, it mainly advertises customization. the one thing you cant currently do.

Sellsword 66 102

Hopefully these guys are on the ball and get a fix soon, otherwise I dub thee Triternion Banner.

Knight 45 59
  • 1 May
 P0P218

Customizing your character visually is just vanity, cool but vanity
being unable to unlock and buy weapons is a much more serious issue, it prevents players from making loadouts and playing any kind of custom class.

Duke 754 1201
  • 1 May
 Stumpy

Devs are taking too long..

2 0

Someone said that gold/xp have been disabled until they fix it... is that the case? Or is this just being caused through server stress?

1 0
  • 1 May
 Jonny233

Im playing with 2 Friends and we just grinded till Lvl 6, now theres no more xp or Gold xD. But we also tried the Horde mode till Wave 20, is the Amount of Xp and Gold rising as further as you go? 10.3k Gold prob for my full custom set? (just kidding im happy to Play anyways)

1 0

Y, okay, i dont know you guys, but i just bought the game so i prefer to dont get any bonuses at all.
Honeslty, that would fuck all the progression.
I know what i bought, thats why im not complaining.
But there's just one time you can do a first impression, and I certainly didn't get a good one. (excluding content obv).
For me it's enough if bots gives cash & xp.
Never liked multiplayers tho.

6 11
  • 1 May
 Hellcat

@elquetefakax3ACAB said:
Y, okay, i dont know you guys, but i just bought the game so i prefer to dont get any bonuses at all.
Honeslty, that would fuck all the progression.
I know what i bought, thats why im not complaining.
But there's just one time you can do a first impression, and I certainly didn't get a good one. (excluding content obv).
For me it's enough if bots gives cash & xp.
Never liked multiplayers tho.

Offline games don't give gold. However, Horde the PvAI mode does give gold and a substantial amount at that (When you actually receive the gold lol).

12 17
  • 1 May
 Likbjorn

Can we have an estimation when will be this fix released? Hours, days or weeks?

Combat is so awesome and I like to play even right now, but your customization system is a big part of the game as well, which doesn't actually work withouth rewards. I already have plenty of characters drawn in my mind, but I can't create them without unlocking new items.

1 0
  • 1 May
 Ashen

This happened to me as well. Noticed it after i won a round of horde mode and didn't receive anything for the 90 minuets spent.

4 0

hard hard, it's true that it puts the temp I also have the same problem but hey the game is really cool

9 1

It is so annoying if best weapon is later in the game and you cannot progress to that level, what the hell :/

1 0
  • 1 May
 Asryan

Got some gold and XP few hours ago and since few games, nothing..

21 1

okay no update for days now from the devs and still nothing about to start requesting money back

2 1
  • 1 May
 Judenjager

Its been almost 3 days now when will you fix this? this game is turning more and more boring when theres no progression behind it (I love the game tho it just sucks theres no progression anymore bcuz of this bug :P)

9 1

I can't play like that, it's too boring when there is no progress and I can't have the best gear... Make an update when it's fixed and I'll come back to playing it

9 8
  • 1 May
 Smaudia

Again, I played 3-4 games and received gold and xp but in my last game -> nothing. It's too frustrating because that was my best game and I received nothing. I expect devs will offer a little XP and golds