Mordhau

Gold/XP not saving

1 1
  • 1 May
 nvsbulmn

Just wanted to note this seems to have impacted the rewards from tutorial completion as well. I was quite excited to play, but have no way to build a custom character since the started 2500 can't be used to purchase weapons/armor. Hopefully the one time trigger will not prevent it from being granted when it is corrected. Have the steam achievement but still 0 in-game gold.

1 0

Hey i just played 2 frontline matches and got xp and gold from both, after not getting any in my first 6 hours of gameplay!

3 0

Love winning horde with xp broken

5 6
  • 1 May
 innsmouth

It's been 24 hours. This is ridiculous. How could you possibly compensate everyone accurately at this point?

5 0

@jikonZ said:

@HotDogV3ndor said:

@jikonZ said:

@HotDogV3ndor said:
Unfortunately I dont want to sound like a broken record here but i have yet to receive xp or gold for time played!

I know you guys probably have your hands full with this bug going on but i would appreciate it if you would add me to the list of people who need to be compensated for.

Also will this come out as a patch to fix it?

Thank you for your time and this has great potential!

-Chad

I had the bug since yesterday until like 12 ocklock today and the suddenly it worked ... So I guess no patch

Thanks! So it should start working in theory at some point? Did you gain all the other xp you had gained prior?

Well no, I have definitely gotten less. It seems like everyone just gets 2 levels and a few gold when its fixed, since me and my friends all got the same gold and the level ups altough we have totally different playtimes. But yea I would just play anyways since you still get more experienced in combat and aquire map knowledge which is really important aswell ^^

Good to know. I have logged like 5 hours but ill wait till this is fixed before continuing.

3 0

Sucks that the xp isnt working but is still a class game gg

2 0
  • 1 May
 wtfmordahu

i want my exp now fix the game
so fucking many people bought the game and now so fast you are disapointed us

13 0
  • 1 May
 astashz

Cannot get server list and match the players in China..

1 0

Good thing you're working on a problem. But after all, it’s a shame that you give it all the best to win the match and they don’t give you anything

114 191

Tbh the easiest compensation would be to give everyone 500g/hour played on Steam.

1 0
  • 1 May
 StB2.0

I hope you will fix it.

4 5
 Mic

It's been 48 hours and the problem is still not fixed?
I'm terrorized by this.
Why don't you seem dev.s? Level and reward progression system is something vital to a game and especially to casual gamers who just joined. The risk to loose the audience loyalty is very big. I have to admit I'm a little concerned that you were polishing so many things to perfect the game and you have this problem.
Many people came in, many people are loosing patience, many people go away like a cloud. Expecially now that many are playing non-stop the game and would have earned something like 10/20 levels or so.
Find a good way to give back the earnings to players, try to select by gameplay hours if possible or something like that. The little bonus to everyone will cause a lot of rage I fear.

Knight 933 941
  • 1 May
 afiNity

Omg I don't get XP, people will for ever think im a rank 1 noob

2 0
  • 1 May
 wtfmordahu

wtf with this supporters 48h and nothing wtf why the fuck realized the game

2 0

А я думал,проблема в оф. или неоф. серверах,а оказывается в целом в игре. ВООБЩЕМ за один день я прокачался до 5 уровня,сидел на одном сервере вчера и там все работало.А теперь нигде найти не могу( но ладно,имейте терпение, или вы думаете что все проблемы так просто решаемы? ноют только недовольные и жизнью обиженные)

2 0

ЧТо за редакция моего комма?:Dладно

3 1
  • 1 May
 DiceMan

Hey I've completed the tutorial and received nothing,also have played for 6 hours and not gotten any rewards. like others I'm worried that the compensation wont be adequate to what i would have earnt & the level i would be for customization purposes. Which sucks cause its just so damn fun an i wanna play more.

14 8

What the actual fuck atleast complain in english

114 191

@МаmaЯНeBeрювРай3 said:
А я думал,проблема в оф. или неоф. серверах,а оказывается в целом в игре. ВООБЩЕМ за один день я прокачался до 5 уровня,сидел на одном сервере вчера и там все работало.А теперь нигде найти не могу( но ладно,имейте терпение, или вы думаете что все проблемы так просто решаемы? ноют только недовольные и жизнью обиженные)

Ah you're that guy who went onto a duel server and started cutting people down from the back with 2000° zweihander ballerina swings

14 8

DiceMan if its fun then just play without the rewards, this Game wont be purely Equipment and Levelbased, but depends alot of youre own skill, so just practice a bit the Riding and all the other stuff, we will all hit the Level to get the nice Stuff fast enough.