Mordhau

Gold/XP not saving

111 53
  • 30 Apr
 yvesgomes

@Lord Petyr Baelish said:

@crushed said:
We know a bunch of you guys don't receive any Gold or XP rewards. It must sound like a broken record, but we're looking into those issues.
To make up for the inconvenience we will compensate all of you with a little bonus once the problems are ironed out.

The server stability problems somewhat contained and under control. However there's way more people playing than we expected so we're a little short on server space and we're working with our partners to expand with the demand.

Thanks for all your patience so far!

It seems like the bug doesn't affect people that are playing custom classes with some items bought from the tutorial gold, according to about 10 people on a server and myself.

I made a custom class with the tutorial gold and the bug is happening for me :(

At first (maybe before I made the custom class), I think I was earning gold and XP, but it wasn't saving. Now, I don't even earn it.

Knight 199 307
  • 30 Apr
 Spanky

I still earn absolutely nothing.

6 2
  • 30 Apr
 jikonZ

@Spanky said:

not 100% sure about this but I think I fixed the problem by joining servers over the server browser, for me it works perfectly now

Knight 199 307
  • 30 Apr
 Spanky

@jikonZ said:

@Spanky said:

not 100% sure about this but I think I fixed the problem by joining servers over the server browser, for me it works perfectly now

I only ever join servers through the browser.

5 0

Unfortunately I dont want to sound like a broken record here but i have yet to receive xp or gold for time played!

I know you guys probably have your hands full with this bug going on but i would appreciate it if you would add me to the list of people who need to be compensated for.

Also will this come out as a patch to fix it?

Thank you for your time and this has great potential!

-Chad

6 2
  • 30 Apr
 jikonZ

@HotDogV3ndor said:
Unfortunately I dont want to sound like a broken record here but i have yet to receive xp or gold for time played!

I know you guys probably have your hands full with this bug going on but i would appreciate it if you would add me to the list of people who need to be compensated for.

-Chad

I had the bug since yesterday until like 12 ocklock today and the suddenly it worked ... So I guess no patch

2 7
  • 30 Apr
 xxFRxx

Been playing since yesterday and haven´t been able to earn gold or exp except for a couple of matches randomly.

5 0

@jikonZ said:

@HotDogV3ndor said:

-Chad

I had the bug since yesterday until like 12 ocklock today and the suddenly it worked ... So I guess no patch

Thanks! So it should start working in theory at some point? Did you gain all the other xp you had gained prior?

3 0

Gestern hatte ich keine XP bekommen und kein gold stand 29.4

Heute hatt ich anscheinend eine Rückzahlung bekommen für den Verlust .
Denke das der Server es speichert was man nicht bekommen hat.
Stand 30.04

Es funktionierte kurzweilig normal das ich XP und gold erhalten habe dann wider nicht .

Macht euch einfach keine Sorgen .
Es hat sich heute bereits gezeigt daß es nicht verloren ist.
Gibt den Entwickler die Zeit und Ruhe die sie dafür brauchen .

Mfg Leony 😘

9 8
  • 30 Apr
 Smaudia

During my 4-5 last games i received 0 XP/Gold (on officials servers), but before i passed lvl 4 and received gold. Any sense !

85 94
  • 30 Apr
 Sir_Velkan

I've managed to get top 1 on frontline 2 times. 0 xp and 0 gold gained for both matches.
How are we gonna be compensated again?

6 2
  • 30 Apr
 jikonZ

@HotDogV3ndor said:

@jikonZ said:

@HotDogV3ndor said:

-Chad

Thanks! So it should start working in theory at some point? Did you gain all the other xp you had gained prior?

Well no, I have definitely gotten less. It seems like everyone just gets 2 levels and a few gold when its fixed, since me and my friends all got the same gold and the level ups altough we have totally different playtimes. But yea I would just play anyways since you still get more experienced in combat and aquire map knowledge which is really important aswell ^^

Sellsword 66 102

@Sir_Velkan said:
I've managed to get top 1 on frontline 2 times. 0 xp and 0 gold gained for both matches.

I won 12 FFA games in a row with under 10 deaths each game. How will I get rewarded for that? lol.

85 94
  • 30 Apr
 Sir_Velkan

@Judas_Iscariot said:

@Sir_Velkan said:

I won 12 FFA games in a row with under 10 deaths each game. How will I get rewarded for that? lol.

Idk man. But I hope we all get ours

2 0
  • 30 Apr
 DeoDox

Please fix this problem already.

1 1
  • 30 Apr
 Kilo

Can we please at least get an ETA on the gold/exp fix? This is a pretty crucial part of the game and really the only thing killing enjoyment from an otherwise great game.

1 0
  • 1 May
 DeLonge

It sux to play without the xp/gold. It just discourages you to play along

1 0

Loving the gameplay, but without gold, I'm unable to customize my own character with my own perks, makes me use standard characters. Hope the issue will be fixed soon and the bonus compensate us for the gameplay thus far and lost creds. Not the best when you buy a game and key functions do not work. I'm staying positive though, will give review once all bugs are sorted out. Great job developers, I know you're busy!