Mordhau

Gold/XP not saving

21 15
  • 30 Apr
 123mop

I had this issue for most of last night. After about 5ish hours of playing all my gold and ranks appeared for me to use in the armory.

My friend and I played together the whole night, and we had identical rank and gold when it appeared, so it may be the case that you're still making progress normally and you simply can't use it until they get a fix in. So don't be too disheartened about not visibly gaining ranks and gold, they may still be there.

21 1

they were not ready for the exposure they got... servers lagging out. horrible queue times. servers always full or problem connecting when 30/48 or 45/64. also why can i not hold a block? wtf is that. never fought with a sword? you can literally hold it an block peoples wild swings. anyway i thoroughly enjoy the game. should add siege mode and spawn with cav/lance. also played for a few hours last night thinking i was getting a hefty repair bill and not gaining gold until i noticed id leveled to 2 like 6 times. also cant link accounts bought on steam.. anyway enjoy your game fix the problems please so i can enjoy more. Also wondering if it was just steam users having the issue?

1 0
  • 30 Apr
 Brann

Will we retroactively get missing gold?

4 0
  • 30 Apr
 Yossarian

Is this not fixed yet?

1 0
  • 30 Apr
 Vitamin-C

я играю уже 4 часа и опыт не прибовляется... хочу прокачку! купил уже дополнение толку 0

367 340
  • 30 Apr
 Peacerer

Вы золотоискатель?

12 8
  • 30 Apr
 ButcherGER

@Peacerer said:
Вы золотоискатель?

Rush B!

Knight 2 7
  • 30 Apr
 JimiJons

You guys are probably aware, but just in case:

There are two separate progression glitches; the first in which progression is not saved, and the second in which players are awarded 0 xp and 0 gold. In the second glitch, weapons and customizations also become unpurchaseable and have no prices listed next to them.

Duke 754 1200
  • 30 Apr
 Stumpy

no progress for me either, i've won several Battle Royales in a row and i get nothing from it except the pleasure of destroying new players for a week until they catch up with me.

3 0
  • 30 Apr
 BloodFart

also having this issue bought from steam if that helps.

1 0
  • 30 Apr
 zaxsin

Yeah, it is getting a little annoying. But the preset classes will hold me over until it is fixed

Conscript 11 56

I didn't have this problem yesterday, but started having it today. 10/10

114 195

@zaxsin said:
Yeah, it is getting a little annoying. But the preset classes will hold me over until it is fixed

Try making a custom class with what you got, doing so made me start gaining xp and gold for a little while until it broke again.

1 1
  • 30 Apr
 Czemaster23

i do not understand why all players arround me have 7-9 lvl and i get 0 XP everytime, even if i win. please fix this xp/gold bug. preset characters are nice, but it really, sucks being killed just by crossbows and stuff you can't buy (sorry for my english)

1 0

help i don't get experience and gold

Duchess 6865 9830
  • 30 Apr
 Sir Zombie

Dont know if people know about this bug or not but im not getting any gold or xp

3 0
  • 30 Apr
 BloodFart

i made an account here using steam and rebooted and that fixed it for me hope that helps someone else

Duke 60 165
  • 30 Apr
 Lumi

I get the frustration with gold and exp. I want to re-unlock everything that I was using on my old builds... which basically requires level 40.

But think about it another way. This is your opportunity to improve your skills with the game, you know, the only thing that really matters, so you will be better than what your rank actually indicates.

Duke 754 1200
  • 30 Apr
 Stumpy

i suddenly started gettomg gold and xp now.

1 0
  • 30 Apr
 k1ma

@Stumpy said:
i suddenly started gettomg gold and xp now.

Bug closed? Can I start play finnaly?