Mordhau

Gold/XP not saving

367 341
  • 30 Apr
 Peacerer

@Lumi said:
While we're at it, let's deduct XP for team hits.

OMG O_o that's something you should never say it out loud in a so called competitive scene full of PGs. You will become an insta outlaw in their eyes.

And if by any chance you mention reflective friendly dmg they will curse you and avoid friendship with you like a plague.

That's how hardcore COMPETITIVE youngsters are thise days!!!

5 0
  • 30 Apr
 BIXNOOD

I am also having this problem. Not going to play until this is fixed. Sitting at 79 minutes played all ready to refund.

Baron 1604 5087
  • 30 Apr
 Lincs

Refunding is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. I'd caution you against going down that path.

5 0
  • 30 Apr
 BIXNOOD

I could always buy it again when its on sale after everything has been fixed.

Baron 1604 5087
  • 30 Apr
 Lincs

This is true, but why refund if you're just going to buy it again? It would make more sense to just not play until it's fixed.

5 0
  • 30 Apr
 BIXNOOD

Yeah but I bought it today to play it and enjoy right now. If I have to wait to enjoy the product I purchased I might as well refund and spend my money on something else.

1 0
  • 30 Apr
 Volaous

If it helps mine broke after I reached wave 18 in horde. Heard it also broke for a few others after they reached a higher wave in horde.

1420 1499

@Peacerer said:
OMG O_o that's something you should never say it out loud in a so called competitive scene full of PGs. You will become an insta outlaw in their eyes.

And if by any chance you mention reflective friendly dmg they will curse you and avoid friendship with you like a plague.

That's how hardcore COMPETITIVE youngsters are thise days!!!

I gotta say: For someone with Peace in his name, you are surprisingly un-chill. ;)

Baroness 4 13
367 341
  • 30 Apr
 Peacerer

That's why 2h elitists fell in love with me.

5 3
  • 30 Apr
 Kayzo

Hi,

This may be pure luck and totally wrong, but here's what i did.

Since i did the tutorial and received 2500 gold, i bought weapons and stuff... but i would be stuck lvl 1 and receive no gold for more than 15 games. But since the geared i bought remained, i thought to myself that i should do the tutorial a second time to get 2500 gold again and buy stuff again.

Once i completed the tutorial 2 times, i magically leveled up to lvl 6 and had 4940 gold. Now every game i do i receive exp and gold.

Hope it helps

Knight 5111 6864

wait wat, my coment was deleted? oh nevermind, i confused the threads lol, what a tard.

114 195

@crushed said:
We know a bunch of you guys don't receive any Gold or XP rewards. It must sound like a broken record, but we're looking into those issues.
To make up for the inconvenience we will compensate all of you with a little bonus once the problems are ironed out.

The server stability problems somewhat contained and under control. However there's way more people playing than we expected so we're a little short on server space and we're working with our partners to expand with the demand.

Thanks for all your patience so far!

It seems like the bug doesn't affect people that are playing custom classes with some items bought from the tutorial gold, according to about 10 people on a server and myself.

Mercenary 21 50
  • 30 Apr
 Beedrill

@Lord Petyr Baelish said:

@crushed said:
We know a bunch of you guys don't receive any Gold or XP rewards. It must sound like a broken record, but we're looking into those issues.
To make up for the inconvenience we will compensate all of you with a little bonus once the problems are ironed out.

The server stability problems somewhat contained and under control. However there's way more people playing than we expected so we're a little short on server space and we're working with our partners to expand with the demand.

Thanks for all your patience so far!

It seems like the bug doesn't affect people that are playing custom classes with some items bought from the tutorial gold, according to about 10 people on a server and myself.

it's happened for me on my custom classes as well, nd then also sometimes randomly not.

114 195

@Beedrill said:

@Lord Petyr Baelish said:

@crushed said:
We know a bunch of you guys don't receive any Gold or XP rewards. It must sound like a broken record, but we're looking into those issues.
To make up for the inconvenience we will compensate all of you with a little bonus once the problems are ironed out.

The server stability problems somewhat contained and under control. However there's way more people playing than we expected so we're a little short on server space and we're working with our partners to expand with the demand.

Thanks for all your patience so far!

It seems like the bug doesn't affect people that are playing custom classes with some items bought from the tutorial gold, according to about 10 people on a server and myself.

it's happened for me on my custom classes as well, nd then also sometimes randomly not.

Yeah it stopped working now for some reason

Knight 117 244
  • 30 Apr
 Radfox

Hopefully there will be a patchie today or tomorrow.

34 19
  • 30 Apr
 Anachoretes

So, when we can expect the fix? Day, week, a month?

18 24

I played my custom class and didn't get gold or xp. :(

41 29

@Anachoretes said:
So, when we can expect the fix? Day, week, a month?

a day or two

Knight 45 59
  • 30 Apr
 P0P218

Whew am i glad i quickly did the tutorial before release
still upset that i cannot unlock pretty fashion (or higher than level 1 weapons).
hope this is fixed SoonTM