1 0
  • 30 Apr '19
 Longtooths

I cant give the tutorial to give me my 2500 gold...sigh

2 5
  • 30 Apr '19
 defender

@Tatheran said:
I bought my copy at the website and it is saving my progress.

My friend bought his off Steam, it isn't saving his progress.

This isn’t the cause. I purchased my game key from the website and one for my friend. No progress on either of our accounts.

1 1
  • 30 Apr '19
 Hypothermia

So I have heard rumors that the people affected by the XP/Gold bug are all somehow people who backed the game.
I was just curious as if that has any truth to it.
It is certainly the case for me.

68 94
  • 30 Apr '19
 narwic

@Hypothermia said:
So I have heard rumors that the people affected by the XP/Gold bug are all somehow people who backed the game.

Nope, I missed the backing window and its happening for me.

1 0
  • 30 Apr '19
 a1ph4

@crushed said:
We know a bunch of you guys don't receive any Gold or XP rewards. It must sound like a broken record, but we're looking into those issues.
To make up for the inconvenience we will compensate all of you with a little bonus once the problems are ironed out.

The server stability problems somewhat contained and under control. However there's way more people playing than we expected so we're a little short on server space and we're working with our partners to expand with the demand.

Thanks for all your patience so far!

Thank you for the information.

1 0
  • 30 Apr '19
 LPG

Yup no progress for me also. tutorial also not paying up.

114 197

@Hypothermia said:

Absolutely not, couldn't back, bought it first time and it's happening.

7 6
  • 30 Apr '19
 SirYeetalot

Yay!
I logged in today (played yesterday about 3 hours) and now I am Level 4 and have 4800 Gold. Is this the fix from the developers or does it may take several hours for it to count EXP and Gold?

114 197

@SirYeetalot said:
Yay!
I logged in today (played yesterday about 3 hours) and now I am Level 4 and have 4800 Gold. Is this the fix from the developers or does it may take several hours for it to count EXP and Gold?

Don't think it is either case, played yesterday and today too and haven't received anything yet.

1 0
  • 30 Apr '19
 GameStormer

I have the same issue, I'm not receiving any form of gold or xp :(

6 2
  • 30 Apr '19
 jikonZ

Yea so yesterday when I played I recieved Gold and Exp but it never saved, so in the next round I would be level 1 with 0 exp again. Today its just showing 0exp and 0gold recieved.
Is there anything I can do about it?

6 2
  • 30 Apr '19
 jikonZ

@Hypothermia said:

No, didnt back the game, same issue though.

24 14
  • 30 Apr '19
 muNt

I didn't back, haven't been able to gain anything since level 2 🤷‍♀️

9 8
  • 30 Apr '19
 Smaudia

I had a little update but just after, when i played, i saw some players lvl 12 and other lvl 1-2 like me

1 0
  • 30 Apr '19
 Eliasthetailor

been stuck on lvl 1 since 3am lastnight when it came out

Sellsword 66 102
  • 30 Apr '19
 Judas_Iscariot

Hey devs if it helps, I noticed that Steam isn't clocking my hours played on Mordhau either.

41 30
  • 30 Apr '19
 RoninTheRonin

@Judas_Iscariot said:
Hey devs if it helps, I noticed that Steam isn't clocking my hours played on Mordhau either.

well, it is clocking my time but not my gold and exp.

6 2
  • 30 Apr '19
 jikonZ

Its working now :D Dont know what changed but from one round to the other it suddenly started counting ^^

1 0
  • 30 Apr '19
 prins073

Hey guys, I'm really enjoying the game so far. But I also have the little problem that I cant make any classes since Im not gaining any exp nor am I getting gold. I was hoping If I could maybe get helped out for now.. a couple levels? and some gold. So I can start making classes like alot of other people do.

My stats: https://gyazo.com/6011dcf15869ce43ad6a1515cd1920dd

Duke 60 165
  • 30 Apr '19
 Lumi

Also, when you do fix it, can you give XP for things that actually matter, like kills and assists, and not just camping in spawn and missing shots with a longbow?

While we're at it, let's deduct XP for team hits.