Mordhau

Gold/XP not saving

1084 6143
  • 29 Apr
 crushed — Art

We know a bunch of you guys don't receive any Gold or XP rewards. It must sound like a broken record, but we're looking into those issues.
To make up for the inconvenience we will compensate all of you with a little bonus once the problems are ironed out.

The server stability problems somewhat contained and under control. However there's way more people playing than we expected so we're a little short on server space and we're working with our partners to expand with the demand.

Thanks for all your patience so far!

Duke 488 1195

Nice repost from Elweb crush, thanks!

4 8

I have a question, does all the gold and xp we earn while it is bugged, get added to our accounts after the fix is up? I know we will get some kind of gift for the troubles but I am concerned about the xp and gold i did earn, thank you :)

Empress 359 850
  • 29 Apr
 Soulcatcher

@crushed said:
way more people playing than we expected so we're a little short on server space and we're working with our partners to expand with the demand.

Thanks for all your patience so far!

fuck yeah

Knight 3135 7293
  • 29 Apr
 Punzybobo

im not earning anything, i demand 12k gold

Knight 39 74

I wasn't having this problem at first but am now experiencing it. It sucks bc i'm almost rank 4 and all the weapons i really want are locked at that rank but i cant get there anymore. Glad to see that you are on it.

Sellsword 11 9

All of this could have been avoided if you had just not implemented the progression system.

32 14
  • 29 Apr
 As5Hat

will the bonus cover like 4 hours of heavy play? id be like rank 5+ by now. id like to keep playing but not if there's no progress.. fun game tho. anyways i have like 5 friends that wont buy until its fixed. ill still play tho..

1 8

Don't be such sour puss guys, play for fun ;)

1 0
  • 29 Apr
 Es0teric

@SashwatEarlofWaringham said:
Don't be such sour puss guys, play for fun ;)
I'm playing for fun but I'd like for the >2000 gold I've made actually transfer to my account so that I can customize. Awesome game, just wish it were working a bit better, but I'm certain the devs will fix this soon.

2 0
  • 29 Apr
 SahriCahri

@KingInTheNorth said:
I have a question, does all the gold and xp we earn while it is bugged, get added to our accounts after the fix is up? I know we will get some kind of gift for the troubles but I am concerned about the xp and gold i did earn, thank you :)

This seems like the only fair compensation. I wasn't aware of this bug until about 5 minutes ago, and while I wasn't getting XP/Gold. I assumed it was still being tracked. I really hope I'll have something to show for the 3 hours I played when this is resolved.

Knight 117 243
  • 29 Apr
 Radfox

Thanks for the compensation! I was feeling shitty for a moment.

2 2

The list of servers doesn`t work. I have been waiting for ten minutes, the list is empty. 11mb\sec.

24 13
  • 30 Apr
 Spree237

I really hope the compensation is something worth it! I have been playing since I bought it today and have been on the leaderboard for a long time (not that I know if that has anything to do with exp gain or gold gain) and I am stuck at 0 gold without buying anything and unable to gain anything like the rest of the people who are suffering from this issue :I

2 0
  • 30 Apr
 Tatheran

I bought my copy at the website and it is saving my progress.

My friend bought his off Steam, it isn't saving his progress.

Sellsword 66 102

Any idea on the ETA for the fix? Was an Alpha backer and already had 2 years of not having progress mean anything. Little demoralising that it still doesn't mean anything on release. Missed out on about 5k gold by now.

Count 788 3012

@Judas_Iscariot said:
Any idea on the ETA for the fix? Was an Alpha backer and already had 2 years of not having progress mean anything. Little demoralising that it still doesn't mean anything on release. Missed out on about 5k gold by now.

Wasn't the silver enough?

Sellsword 66 102

@EatAtRedLobster said:

@Judas_Iscariot said:

Wasn't the silver enough?

I spent that before he even came back the zombie bastard.

4 6

I better get mad money like 10k or I’m gonna sit down and do nothing and grind anyway...but I’ll be upset!

Sellsword 66 102

@EmpireStatesman said:
I better get mad money like 10k or I’m gonna sit down and do nothing and grind anyway...but I’ll be upset!

Yeah I don't want any cosmetics, give me gold and maybe look at what the most consistent level is by the time it is fixed and bump everyone who couldn't progress to that level.