Mordhau goes live today!

Sellsword 66 102
  • 30 Apr '19
 Judas_Iscariot

@MyDudeximus said:

@Judas_Iscariot said:

@MyDudeximus said:

@Judas_Iscariot said:
Game is great but I can't really write a positive review or recommend it to anyone until the level/gold glitch is fixed. This is putting people at a disadvantage because it locks progression for some and leaves it open for others.

It also sucks for alpha backers who bought this game and are rewarded with having an advantage over people because they know the mechanics better than new players and there is no way for them to take advantage of that with getting the extra amount of gold until people start getting better at the game.

The game is a lot of fun and I hope it succeeds but it shouldn't launch with a bug this major. I have already seen people in game chat talk about requesting a refund until its fixed.

What a whiny bitch lol

There's many reasons why your worrying is absolutely pointless, like how few alpha players there are compared to release players

I agree with the dude above me

@EruTheTeapot said:
Some people literally have couple thousand hours into game JUST in alpha, let them have their advantage. Its not something that sucks dude, its just sum quick matz.

Gold thing will be fixed soon tbh I just hate the fact people are so impatient, it doesn't effect my gameplay, why would I think of refunding it ? But hey that's just my opinion.

I think you two stool samples misunderstand me, I say it sucks because the alpha players do not get to take advantage of the meatgrinder and farming gold and XP after being the alpha testers for 2 years. The release day and having the advantage over everyone was one of the rewards of being a part of the game when it began, myself, as one of the many alpha testers do agree its kind of crap that we cant get our spoils for the massacres that we created today. Please read carefully next time, or learn to read beforehand.

Wow, imagine being so bad at phrasing/english that you managed to make multiple people misunderstand what you meant to say in your dumb post lol, and then u get triggered because of it lmao

Now I just feel pity ngl

Hey look, look at it like this, this slows down your unrealistically fast progress that otherwise you would had right away as an alpha backer which does not befit the pace of the game is designed at

So look at it from the positive side :)

How so? Please point out where I am "bad at phrasing/english"? It's not my fault that you can't understand basic English or basic phrasing. Have you read a book before that wasn't forced upon you in school?

Knight 2608 6921
  • 30 Apr '19
 Rattsknecht

@Peacerer said:

@Peacerer said:

@Redeaux said:

@Peacerer said:
Every few seconds latency increases to 150-300 ms.

Pingolino powaaah.jpg

move out of siberia

I know you're like ~80IQ and your brain works with different cognition where mental action and various processes of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses can take a bit longer, but as you can see everyones' pings are in red. Its German server and usually i have like 25-40 ms to any German server.

Here is more of your Siberia...

Lag1.jpg

Lag8.jpg

wPlCJ2zDIR0-1.jpg

32 14
  • 1 May '19
 As5Hat

fun game but some major gripes. Archers are pin point accurate, there's no aiming sway system for the archers and they can head shot people on the other side of the map while they are running, knights jumping all over the place in full armour, teams loading up with fire bombs and ruining the other teams fun, no limit on archers or accuracy penalty when moving, horses spawn all over the place, extreme back peddling, massive amount of pin point accuracy throwing axes being thrown constant killing me in one hit while i'm duelling with someone else... just to name a few.

I know its a work in progress and was just released but I'm worried the player base will disappear if these issues don't get fixed. Most of the players are from Warband Mount & Blade and hoping for a more refined and strategic/tactical combat system. Like i said, i'm sure there will be improvements or downright changes (hopefully with the ranged combat).

I'm going to play still because im having fun but the items above are putting a major damper on many players spirits and i already had a friend quit playing after two days out of frustration.

Good luck with the continued development Dev's and thanks for releasing a fun time killer.

Sellsword 66 102
  • 1 May '19
 Judas_Iscariot

@As5Hat said:
fun game but some major gripes. Archers are pin point accurate, there's no aiming sway system for the archers and they can head shot people on the other side of the map while they are running, knights jumping all over the place in full armour, teams loading up with fire bombs and ruining the other teams fun, no limit on archers or accuracy penalty when moving, horses spawn all over the place, extreme back peddling, massive amount of pin point accuracy throwing axes being thrown constant killing me in one hit while i'm duelling with someone else... just to name a few.

I know its a work in progress and was just released but I'm worried the player base will disappear if these issues don't get fixed. Most of the players are from Warband Mount & Blade and hoping for a more refined and strategic/tactical combat system. Like i said, i'm sure there will be improvements or downright changes (hopefully with the ranged combat).

I'm going to play still because im having fun but the items above are putting a major damper on many players spirits and i already had a friend quit playing after two days out of frustration.

Good luck with the continued development Dev's and thanks for releasing a fun time killer.

Actually most players are from Chivalry.

Mercenary 2193 3914
  • 1 May '19
 EruTheTeapot

You have fuck tons of ways to defend against ranged combat now tho, sure there isn't much you can do to avoid headshots from across map, if only you could
a) side step
b) be aware where the archer is
c) parry the arrow once you start keeping eye on the archer

Etc. These are just some stupid ways came to mind atm. Projectiles get fucked on the way to target more than any game ever I think and yet there still people complaining jebus.

Oh, you get hit with a maul from behind and get 1 shotted, all is well and cool gg wp

Oh no, you got 30 damage from longbow after 1 missed shot, 2 arrows clashed the fuck out by random swings ? Fuck this fucking system, why r arkerz so pİN PoİnD!?

Yeeeah no, quit your whining people. Archery would be op or unfair if you didn't have ways to defend.

Knight 519 999
  • 1 May '19
 wierHL

@As5Hat said:
there's no aiming sway system for the archers

Unless they removed it for release, there literally is an aiming sway system for the archers.

Sellsword 66 102
  • 1 May '19
 Judas_Iscariot

I can't shoot for shit as an archer.

1 0
  • 1 May '19
 Sirheinrich81

What happened to the weapons? I can not unlock anything, equipment also.

Mercenary 1263 2303

@EruTheTeapot said:
You have fuck tons of ways to defend against ranged combat now tho, sure there isn't much you can do to avoid headshots from across map, if only you could
a) side step
b) be aware where the archer is
c) parry the arrow once you start keeping eye on the archer

Etc. These are just some stupid ways came to mind atm. Projectiles get fucked on the way to target more than any game ever I think and yet there still people complaining jebus.

Oh, you get hit with a maul from behind and get 1 shotted, all is well and cool gg wp

Oh no, you got 30 damage from longbow after 1 missed shot, 2 arrows clashed the fuck out by random swings ? Fuck this fucking system, why r arkerz so pİN PoİnD!?

Yeeeah no, quit your whining people. Archery would be op or unfair if you didn't have ways to defend.

delet mol

1430 2175

Ok but can we talk about how powerful throwing axes are?

I don't really have a problem with archers, they're very weak imo... but 50 axe boys throwing their axes at me isn't so bad but it only takes 1 or 2 to leave me at 1htk despite full T3. Throwing axes are just too powerful against armor that should be relatively immune to those tiny axes.

1430 2175

Also: I'm not a fan of the new default class changes. I liked it better when the baxe boys had flesh wound and a secondary weapon, instead of an unGodly amount of throwing axes. Also Raider class should've stayed T2 torso.

Knights with bandages played out better than Knights with flesh wound. Also the bandage encouraged them to play smarter and understand the ebb and flow of team combat and to heal... pretty sure having flesh wound just encourages them to go berzerk caveman like the Raider class was built for.

Also why is cleaver in the game? It hacks apart armor like it were a 3 pt weapon and should definately be more htk against T3. Anyways, archer class should not have cleaver, it lets them spam apart wounded melee players and win with spamming rmb alone. Yeah dagger like previously may have been too weak for them but there is a short sword and I think that would be best for the class.

Did we really need to give Estar on a beginner class? I feels like Estar has been nerfed in release which is good but its still a really powerful build to give ti newbies, especially with T3 torso. Alot of the medium looking beginner classes take alot of hits and play like Knight load outs... but is there even a real medium load out anymore?

The rapier class is prolly the coolest but is obviously very weak... Not sure if it needs a buff or not but just pointing out that it's almost useless lol

Everyone keeps buying Targe and getting surprised it doesn't have held block (LOL.) There really should be a 1/2/2 class with AS and Targe so it plays like the rat class and raider class combined... but with blood lust perk or dodge/second wind. So it plays both stamina warfare/kiting like Chiv MAA in duels and maybe gets full health when finishing people off in the melee chaos.

Just my feedback on the default classes.

32 14
  • 2 May '19
 As5Hat

@Judas_Iscariot said:

@As5Hat said:

Actually most players are from Chivalry.

yes i just thought that was a given. i have quite a few friends who still play warband and then went to this. although theyre not playing until the bugs are worked out with progression. understandable, but id like to practice.

1088 6148
  • 3 May '19
 crushed — Art

This topic has been closed.