Mordhau

Mordhau goes live today!

Mercenary 2187 3899

@EL-MACHINO said:
I have a funny Bug.. i reached lvl 3 , 4 times today but the game tells me i´m still lvl 1 and i always stuck on my 540 gold... some help would be nice.

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/10084/bug-reporting-thread

Knight 650 994
  • 29 Apr
 VampireDuck

@EL-MACHINO said:
I have a funny Bug.. i reached lvl 3 , 4 times today but the game tells me i´m still lvl 1 and i always stuck on my 540 gold... some help would be nice.

This is a known issue and a fix is being worked on.

14 0
  • 30 Apr
 astashz

I want to buy this game tonight.

Sellsword 66 102

Game is great but I can't really write a positive review or recommend it to anyone until the level/gold glitch is fixed. This is putting people at a disadvantage because it locks progression for some and leaves it open for others.

It also sucks for alpha backers who bought this game and are rewarded with having an advantage over people because they know the mechanics better than new players and there is no way for them to take advantage of that with getting the extra amount of gold until people start getting better at the game.

The game is a lot of fun and I hope it succeeds but it shouldn't launch with a bug this major. I have already seen people in game chat talk about requesting a refund until its fixed.

Mercenary 2187 3899

Some people literally have couple thousand hours into game JUST in alpha, let them have their advantage. Its not something that sucks dude, its just sum quick matz.

Gold thing will be fixed soon tbh I just hate the fact people are so impatient, it doesn't effect my gameplay, why would I think of refunding it ? But hey that's just my opinion.

106 51

@Judas_Iscariot said:
Game is great but I can't really write a positive review or recommend it to anyone until the level/gold glitch is fixed. This is putting people at a disadvantage because it locks progression for some and leaves it open for others.

It also sucks for alpha backers who bought this game and are rewarded with having an advantage over people because they know the mechanics better than new players and there is no way for them to take advantage of that with getting the extra amount of gold until people start getting better at the game.

The game is a lot of fun and I hope it succeeds but it shouldn't launch with a bug this major. I have already seen people in game chat talk about requesting a refund until its fixed.

What a whiny bitch lol

There's many reasons why your worrying is absolutely pointless, like how few alpha players there are compared to release players

I agree with the dude above me

Mercenary 2187 3899

I agree with the dude above me.

Sellsword 203 244
Sellsword 66 102

@MyDudeximus said:

@Judas_Iscariot said:

What a whiny bitch lol

There's many reasons why your worrying is absolutely pointless, like how few alpha players there are compared to release players

@EruTheTeapot said:
Some people literally have couple thousand hours into game JUST in alpha, let them have their advantage. Its not something that sucks dude, its just sum quick matz.

Gold thing will be fixed soon tbh I just hate the fact people are so impatient, it doesn't effect my gameplay, why would I think of refunding it ? But hey that's just my opinion.

I think you two stool samples misunderstand me, I say it sucks because the alpha players do not get to take advantage of the meatgrinder and farming gold and XP after being the alpha testers for 2 years. The release day and having the advantage over everyone was one of the rewards of being a part of the game when it began, myself, as one of the many alpha testers do agree its kind of crap that we cant get our spoils for the massacres that we created today. Please read carefully next time, or learn to read beforehand.

367 340
  • 30 Apr
 Peacerer

Use your brain. Who gives a rat's ass about few alpha testers now. The thing is no gold/rank gain is affecting new players and those who might potentially buy the game.

Knight 5096 6837

It's a matter of being pattient, some people were waiting for the game for years, they finally got it, if they want to trash talk the devs and leave the game just because a few unexpected problems that the devs are working their asses off to solve, that's on them.
And i'd say it's something they will regret if they really like the game. I backed the game and tried it since the alpha, i'm used to picking whatever the hell i want whenever the hell i want, and today where i'm basically locked to the starting classes i'm still having a shit ton of fun, you can also try new weapons in horde mode.
The important part here is that this problem is temporary, please new players have patience, enjoy what there is available of the game atm and in a few days you will experience the Mordhau experience at its fullest.

Mercenary 2187 3899

@Humble Staff said:
It's a matter of being pattient, some people were waiting for the game for years, they finally got it, if they want to trash talk the devs and leave the game just because a few unexpected problems that the devs are working their asses off to solve, that's on them.
And i'd say it's something they will regret if they really like the game. I backed the game and tried it since the alpha, i'm used to picking whatever the hell i want whenever the hell i want, and today where i'm basically locked to the starting classes i'm still having a shit ton of fun, you can also try new weapons in horde mode.
The important part here is that this problem is temporary, please new players have patience, enjoy what there is available of the game atm and in a few days you will experience the Mordhau experience at its fullest.

HumblePraise.jpg

Empress 359 850
  • 30 Apr
 Soulcatcher

oi can u two sotp being so respetful and understanding

gross

367 340
  • 30 Apr
 Peacerer

Every few seconds latency increases to 150-300 ms.

Pingolino powaaah.jpg

106 51

@Judas_Iscariot said:

@MyDudeximus said:

@Judas_Iscariot said:

What a whiny bitch lol

@EruTheTeapot said:

I think you two stool samples misunderstand me, I say it sucks because the alpha players do not get to take advantage of the meatgrinder and farming gold and XP after being the alpha testers for 2 years. The release day and having the advantage over everyone was one of the rewards of being a part of the game when it began, myself, as one of the many alpha testers do agree its kind of crap that we cant get our spoils for the massacres that we created today. Please read carefully next time, or learn to read beforehand.

Wow, imagine being so bad at phrasing/english that you managed to make multiple people misunderstand what you meant to say in your dumb post lol, and then u get triggered because of it lmao

Now I just feel pity ngl

Hey look, look at it like this, this slows down your unrealistically fast progress that otherwise you would had right away as an alpha backer which does not befit the pace of the game is designed at

So look at it from the positive side :)

Sellsword 203 244
  • 30 Apr
 Redeaux

@Peacerer said:

Pingolino powaaah.jpg

move out of siberia

367 340
  • 30 Apr
 Peacerer

@Redeaux said:

@Peacerer said:

Pingolino powaaah.jpg

move out of siberia

I know you're like ~80IQ and your brain works with different cognition where mental action and various processes of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses can take a bit longer, but as you can see everyones' pings are in red. Its German server and usually i have like 25-40 ms to any German server.

Knight 2237 4024
106 51
  • 30 Apr
 MyDudeximus

@Runagate said:
angery

I too are le angrery becuz me kant level up or git gold :(

367 340
  • 30 Apr
 Peacerer

@Peacerer said:

@Redeaux said:

@Peacerer said:

Pingolino powaaah.jpg

move out of siberia

I know you're like ~80IQ and your brain works with different cognition where mental action and various processes of acquiring knowledge and understanding through thought, experience, and the senses can take a bit longer, but as you can see everyones' pings are in red. Its German server and usually i have like 25-40 ms to any German server.

Here is more of your Siberia...

Lag1.jpg

Lag8.jpg