Mordhau

Mordhau goes live today!

162 124

but where's mordhau 2

20 28

Here's to a successful launch and game!!!!!

1 2

Excited to see everyone out there on the battlefield, congrats to the devs on the release. thanks for taking your time and putting all the love that you have into bringing us this experience.

1 2

Oh God Can't wait anymore :)

106 51
  • 29 Apr
 MyDudeximus

Wow, I've waited for so long
;u;

Knight 5100 6842

Fuck yea, come in new players come in! SA needs people to kill and get killed.
Truly an historic thread this is.

"Avengers Endgame is the culmination of the most ambitious team up project in history"
this happens
Mordhau.jpg

106 51
  • 29 Apr
 MyDudeximus

Newbs buy the support pack pls, these guys deserve it so much <3

Knight 925 2541
  • 29 Apr
 Pred

No double KO = not fun.

1 2
  • 29 Apr
 Infamous

I have literally counted down the days/hours/minutes leading up to this moment for like 2 weeks... lol. LETS GO BOYS!

Sellsword 2 3
  • 29 Apr
 Ragthorn

Haven't commented in like, ever, but really happy to be a part of the launch crew and to see the game go through its various stages of development. See you guys on the battlefield!

3 1
  • 29 Apr
 BigEelis

insert "WELL...WE'RE WAITING" Gif

Empress 361 853
  • 29 Apr
 Soulcatcher

it's released

IT'S OUT

PEOPLE CAN BUY IT

WOO

Knight 7655 14047
  • 29 Apr
 ToLazy4Name

c u guys on the battlefield.........

Knight 5100 6842

Holy shit Lazy is truly you, glad to have you back, come on and don't get banned again.

Baron 1601 5082
  • 29 Apr
 Lincs

@ToLazy4Name said:
c u guys on the battlefield.........

Top 10 characters brought back to life after Endgame

15 21
  • 29 Apr
 Midnight19

Hi, is their a place to report bugs ?
i finished a few matches and according to game i should have leveled up at least once and have at least 300 Gold, at the moment i only have 100, (i did the tutorial and was given the 2500 gold that i already spent) i apologize if this is the wrong place to report bugs, game is great btw!

Knight 651 994
  • 29 Apr
 VampireDuck

@Midnight19 said:
i finished a few matches and according to game i should have leveled up at least once and have at least 300 Gold, at the moment i only have 100, (i did the tutorial and was given the 2500 gold that i already spent) i apologize if this is the wrong place to report bugs, game is great btw!

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/10084/bug-reporting-thread

15 21
  • 29 Apr
 Midnight19

@VampireDuck said:

@Midnight19 said:

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/10084/bug-reporting-thread

thank you :)

1 0
  • 29 Apr
 EL-MACHINO

I have a funny Bug.. i reached lvl 3 , 4 times today but the game tells me i´m still lvl 1 and i always stuck on my 540 gold... some help would be nice.