Mordhau

Mordhau goes live today!

985 6954
  • 29 Apr
 marox — Project Lead

What a ride! The day of Mordhau's release is finally here. Our target is to go live today April 29th @ 10 AM PDT. We will be launching with a base price of $29.99 (Steam currency/regional pricing applies!) and a 10% launch discount. Besides the base game, for those who really want to go the extra mile to support us, you'll also be able to purchase the Supporter Pack containing the soundtrack, Medallion (necklace) wearable cosmetic and Mercenary banner. Those who wish to purchase the Steam key to the game on our webshop, will be able to do so here when the game is released, and a lot more money from those sales will go to the developers, as Steam won't take their cut.

Anyone who backed the game at $40 or more (Beta level, which contained the Soundtrack) will receive the Supporter Pack as part of their pledge via Steam key on the account you've registered on our website. So please keep this in mind to avoid purchasing the Supporter Pack twice! Please give us an extra couple of days to supply these Supporter Pack keys to you, as we ran into some delays there.

All backers should have received their rewards by now (except the soundtrack). For some of you, we're still waiting/adding the things that require your input (custom emblems, etc.) so make sure to fill out all forms on our website. If you have not yet received a key please do the following before contacting us. Check your emails, most of you that contact us have already activated your purchase back in 2017, but have not checked your forum account for the Steam keys. The keys have been waiting for you there for some time :) If you are sure you haven't received any activation link, and have never activated your purchase on our forum/website, then get in touch with us via a Kickstarter private message, or send an email to [email protected] from the email you used to purchase, and we will sort you out.

If you would like to purchase just the soundtrack (and it's a good one!) directly from the composers, you can do that here.

Thank you so much for supporting us and making this project possible. It's been an absolute blast to work on, and we hope you'll enjoy playing it!

See you on the battlefield!

132 1225
  • 29 Apr
 Maxilatorn — Art

It's sure been a fun ride, big thanks to everyone who made it possible!

Duke 5473 13073
  • 29 Apr
 Jax — Community Manager

ya yeet

71 554
  • 29 Apr
 Vesanus — Level Design

Crazy, craazy ride!

Thank you everyone.
You are all trully magnificent!

Duchess 774 3448
  • 29 Apr
 Stouty

see you on the battlefield boys

posting in a historic thread

Count 1452 3388
  • 29 Apr
 Smokingbobs

Soon has never been sooner.

Knight 2225 3993
  • 29 Apr
 Runagate

It's been really fun to follow the game's development ever since I heard of it a bit before the kickstarter opened. I backed it instantly, knew it was gonna be good.

Posting in a historic thread.

Baron 128 295
  • 29 Apr
 2cool2care

You're the proof that anything can be achieved in life if you put dedication and effort in it. Little reminder that soon you will be RICH, money does not make happiness but it helps. Congrats.

Knight 693 1581
  • 29 Apr
 das

It's been quite the half-decade.

slasherwhen

1 4

posting in historic thread

Knight 2591 6881
Mercenary 1074 1997

Will progress from the current live version of the game that Alpha and Beta backers have access to be saved for release? Or do we have to wait a few more hours to start unlocking stuff again?

Conscript 28 64
  • 29 Apr
 Gryphon

Thanks for the effort you have put in this game guys! Thank you a lot!

I've been waiting for this day since I found out about this game 3 years ago, and it has been a long but fun ride.

I'm honored to have been part of this project as backer!

The only thing I'd like to suggest you is to keep always the transparency and keep in touch with the community. Always be clear, let people understand that this is only the begin and a lot more is coming (maps, rankeds, etc). Let it be clear! People will appreciate that.

Best luck for the release guys, hope you'll really succeed with it!

Knight 554 1903
  • 29 Apr
 LuxCandidus

@TheKingInTheNorth said:
Will progress from the current live version of the game that Alpha and Beta backers have access to be saved for release? Or do we have to wait a few more hours to start unlocking stuff again?

Progress will be reset a second time just before release.

Mercenary 1074 1997

@LuxCandidus said:

@TheKingInTheNorth said:

Progress will be reset a second time just before release.

Okay, thanks.

46 490
  • 29 Apr
 lazy

thanks marox

blessed coon.jpg

Knight 50 163
  • 29 Apr
 owen

wheres my golden teeth

Knight 2225 3993
  • 29 Apr