Mordhau

Current Map List with Modes for Server Hosting

Count 238 267

UPDATE EDIT: added new 64 player maps
For those hosting servers, here is the know list of maps and modes with the correct syntax for the maplist in the Game.ini
*NOTE: when creating your maplist confirm that there are no blank spaces after a map name or between the = sign. It has to be all together, otherwise it may crash your server.

Map file extension is .UMAP

MapRotation=HorseField

Front Line:
MapRotation=FL_Taiga
MapRotation=FL_MountainPeak
MapRotation=FL_Camp
MapRotation=FL_Grad

Skirmage:
MapRotation=SKM_Contraband
MapRotation=SKM_Camp
MapRotation=SKM_Grad
MapRotation=SKM_ThePit
MapRotation=SKM_MountainPeak
MapRotation=SKM_Tourney
MapRotation=SKM_Taiga

Skrimmage 64:
MapRotation=SKM_Taiga_64
MapRotation=SKM_MountainPeak_64
MapRotation=SKM_Grad_64
MapRotation=SKM_Camp_64

Team Death Match:
MapRotation=TDM_Contraband
MapRotation=TDM_Camp
MapRotation=TDM_Grad
MapRotation=TDM_ThePit
MapRotation=TDM_MountainPeak
MapRotation=TDM_Taiga
MapRotation=TDM_Tourney

Team Death Match 64 player:
MapRotation=TDM_Taiga_64
MapRotation=TDM_Camp_64

Deathmatch/Free For All:
MapRotation=FFA_Contraband
MapRotation=FFA_Camp
MapRotation=FFA_Grad
MapRotation=FFA_ThePit
MapRotation=FFA_MountainPeak
MapRotation=FFA_Taiga
MapRotation=FFA_Tourney

Horde:
MapRotation=HRD_Camp
MapRotation=HRD_Grad
MapRotation=HRD_Taiga
MapRotation=HRD_MountainPeak

Battle Royal:
MapRotation=BR_Grad
MapRotation=BR_Taiga

24 20
  • 29 Apr
 Sir Crusher

Thanks man

Count 238 267

@Sir Crusher said:
Thanks man

You're welcome. This should help game server hosts with their map rotation.
I am hoping that the devs will open up some of the smaller maps for 64 players by expanding the "out of bounds" but we may have to wait for the SDK.
I am going to make another server administration requests list of things I would like to have a bit more control over. For example: I would like to have the map vote at the end, optional as I would prefer the server to run through the map cycle instead of having only a handful of players voting the same map over and over again.

4 3

Nice list!

68 94
  • 1 May
 narwic

You're a hero, I was just about to post this same topic and ask for all the ones I didn't know.

6 1
  • 8 May
 Jiuqi

MapRotation = FL_Taiga Let Server collapse

2 0

error: MapRotation=SKM_Tiaga

correct:

@Jiuqi said:

please fix this.

Count 238 267

@touhoku_japan said:
error: MapRotation=SKM_Tiaga

correct:

@Jiuqi said:

please fix this.

Fixed, sorry for the type error.
MapRotation=FL_Taiga
No spaces between or after map name or it may crash server

36 12
  • 12 May
 Taki7o7

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:
For those hosting servers, here is the know list of maps and modes with the correct syntax for the maplist in the Game.ini
*NOTE: when creating your maplist confirm that there are no blank spaces after a map name or between the = sign. It has to be all together, otherwise it may crash your server.

Hey how much players do fit on the non 64 TDM maps? And what happens if i have 64 Slot server, starting with 64 map and next map is one without 64 in the name?

Greetings

Count 238 267

@Taki7o7 said:

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:

Hey how much players do fit on the non 64 TDM maps? And what happens if i have 64 Slot server, starting with 64 map and next map is one without 64 in the name?

Greetings

You can fit 64 players on any map, it will just feel cramped. In the case of the "64" maps, they have expanded the areas as well as added more spawn points. There are only two game modes of them anyway of 6 maps total, so test out if you want to use them considering that not all 64 player servers are full all of the time so the larger maps may not make sense.

10 1
  • 26 Jul
 PatPeter

I can't get HorseField (Crossroads?) to work on my server. Is it just plain MapRotation=HorseField and not MapRotation=FL_HorseField?

36 12
  • 29 Jul
 Taki7o7

@PatPeter said:
I can't get HorseField (Crossroads?) to work on my server. Is it just plain MapRotation=HorseField and not MapRotation=FL_HorseField?

Horsefield got deleted with last update