Mordhau

Mordhau's attention idea

3 1
  • 27 Apr
 paradox

Hello everyone, i am very excited for this game and i have brilliant idea. I am sorry if it has been discussed somewhere already or its already planned, but if you could put game of thrones armor and gear, i think it would attract a lot more players and it would satisfy a lot more people and kept them on the game. Especially with the boom that GoT has right now and releasing its last season. Anyway have a nice day everyone, i hope this gets devs attention.

Knight 469 913
Knight 2247 4038
Conscript 685 1504
  • 27 Apr
 ohshitsorry

lol this is fake, pic is upside down

Mercenary 2188 3902

Shitposters aside, your best bet would be Modding Tools

3 1
  • 30 Apr
 paradox

like there is already some stuff in it, and i think it could get its way in, as you could change name and the look just a little bit and it would be fine. But its good to see that this community obviously comes from Chilvary as there is ton of shit replies anyway.

Baron 1604 5087
  • 30 Apr
 Lincs

@paradox said:
like there is already some stuff in it, and i think it could get its way in, as you could change name and the look just a little bit and it would be fine. But its good to see that this community obviously comes from Chilvary as there is ton of shit replies anyway.

In the old armor/weapon suggestion threads we gave the devs plenty of GoT inspiration. Rest assured if they have any desire to implement that stuff, they will.